“OK for quick, cheap takeout”
Review of China Wok

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: South Scottsdale
Reviewed 7 March 2014

OK for quick, cheap takeout. Can dine in too, but it appeared that most of their business was on 2 very busy phones for either pickup or delivery. I had a large beef chow fun and a couple eggs rolls for a little over ten bucks. Not much beef in the chow fun, little tiny pieces, but it was plentiful (i. e., lots of noodles and other stuff, like bits of broccoli and onion, etc.) and tasty, with the addition of some soy sauce. The egg rolls were fairly large and pretty good for a fast food joint, came with sweet dipping sauce.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Seems like they use frozen breaded chicken and just slop some sweet sauce on it. The positive reviews are a mystery to me. In my opinion it is not a close call at all.

1  Thank savoyfan
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I cannot say enough good about this resturant. From the clerk who took my order,delivery guy all super proffesional. My food was outstanding. Whoever cooked it deserves a raise. Highly recommend china wok. When i can I will always go back,and tell my friends

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I love good Chinese food and this place has it. Great fresh vegetables are what I look for in Asian cuisines. The portion of soup was perfect. Also ordered Ginger wings and Kung Pao Beef. I had the food delivered to a nearby hotel in Scottsdale and it was enough for two meals. Absolutely loved it.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

This little storefront spot has a varied menu, with excellent prices and large portions. We have eaten here twice now, had a total of 5 menu items and they were all excellent. Not a fine dining spot by any means, but a great place to stop for a quick, good meal.