“Delicious Food”

Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
Ranked #106 of 1,401 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Reviewed 10 April 2016

This place has excellent food. We visited this location twice while on vacation. I had a cheeseburger with macaroni n cheese with grilled tomato. Delicious! Their hot dogs are fantastic. Portions are large, so you could split something & try more things.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

It was midday and we were hungry for lunch, so we stopped in based on a recommendation from someone. Menu was heavily burger-dominated, which was good and not surprising given the name - and what we were in the mood for. Burgers were pretty good sized - my daughter and I split the juicy lucy. Food was neither great nor bad - just OK, rather unmemorable, not especially flavorful. Big bar, clearly the focus was on that. Lots of TVs on sports channels. Servers wearing short shorts or yoga pants and tank tops - felt like they were trying to sell something other than the food on the menu. Not exactly inexpensive. We won't be back. Plenty of better alternatives in town.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Went for late lunch and made it in time for 3:00 happy hour. Enormous and very good build your own burgers, excellent tots. I had turkey, guac, bacon burger on artisan bun with fruit and my daughter had grilled chicken burger with jack cheese and tots. Beer selection was excellent but my cheap Coors light could have been a bit colder.
Fun patio atmosphere, I would definitely come back here.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

A fun night out with our three "tweens" in a sports bar type atmosphere. The gluten free bun was amazing... And the French fries are gluten free too which was a surprise bonus!! The local white chocolate beer on draft was fabulous and unexpected... And our teenage son almost took the famous Burger Challenge too!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Was in town for some family business. My brother's and I sat on the patio which was perfect- warm with a breeze. We ordered sampler flights which was a great way to sample some local brews. I built my own burger so of course it was great. The chips are crisp and delish'. One of my brothers ordered onion rings which looked good too.
Only bad thing was it is loud, but what do you expect from a sports bar?