Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,132 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast happy hour old town great stay fashion square mall oatmeal front desk staff business trip fitness center living room camelback mountain property pools conference renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2022

My 2 day stay was great. I enjoyed the amenities, the cheerful and helpful staff, the clean and comfortable room. The pillows on the bed were so comfortable, I asked Brandy at the front desk where I could purchase a set. I immediately ordered a set on hilton2home.com.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 2 June 2022

The best hotel ever. Front desk and restaurant staff are amazing! Roberta and Alexsander are the best ! Food is amazing and consistent service every time ! This is my go to hotel! Amazing service and clean rooms!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2022 via mobile

This Embassy Suites is run down. Here are just a few of my difficulties with the property: the grounds are not kept up, elevator is run down but worked, unit had furniture that was overly worn with rips in it, there were shards of glass on the sofa and a few on the floor including the bathroom floor; the coffee is terrible tho they have a Keurig, the AC was set at 68 and the room stayed at 72 all night, the pool is not clear and clean.
We stayed at this property 6 or 7 years ago and we loved it and vowed to come back. It must’ve been newly renovated at that time, because it appears that not one thing has been done to maintain this property. We like Embassy Suites and had never seen one this run down.
The staff was very professional and service oriented.
We will not return and we recommend you go to another property …any other property!

Room tip: Once they renovate, it’ll be fine…until then don’t bother
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2022

stayed here for multiple times. the hotel is good. evening reception has improved same woth the breakfast. i hope they provide more options in the future. fruits have been added...

the complaints i have are: the pool isnt regulary cleaned, looked like. spa had a lot of leaves in it and it is fun to see someone in the spa with leaves floating around. human stew? lol. elevator servicing the back wing, at times, didnt work. good thing there are 2 lifts on that area. carpet inside the room, i doubt, was cleaned because the bottom of my feet always had dirt. broken shutters. we tried to kill the time by sitting on the lounges near the front pool area, and it smelled like someone was smoking marijuana, or could be the water coming out from the drain? i dont know...

staff should also stop banging door when cleaning rooms

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2022

We had a great time here as a family for a quick getaway. We got the two double room that was poolside. The room fit us well with the mini fridge and kitchenette and two separate rooms. Oldest kid on the couch/pull-out bed in the entry room and younger kids in one bed and the adults in the other. The one bathroom was the chokepoint. The room was comfortable if it did have a bit of a stagnant smell when we first got there. We opened the window and front door and circulated some air and it worked well. Door to the bathroom had some damage on the bottom and the pool deck had some pitting. Pool was nice with some other families playing there. Buffet at breakfast and the happy hour snacks and drinks were great, and always give Embassy Suites a step up, especially when at the same price as another hotel. With a family, there is just a great savings in having five people eat breakfast for an included price at a hotel, especially when it can be made to order omlettes, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, and on and on. Staff was friendly and helpful, even when they let me know I couldn't be in the happy hour area without shoes (as it was right next to the pool). Good location too, right near the mall and old town Scottsdale. I would stay here again, but it would be good to see some of the maintenance addressed too to keep things up with the ongoing use.