2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$257
TravelocityUS$257
PricelineUS$257
1,132 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast happy hour old town great stay fashion square mall oatmeal front desk staff business trip fitness center living room camelback mountain property pools conference renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

We’ve stayed at other Embassys before and are generally always impressed. I’m mindful to remember that hotels have just come through a very terrible time so definitely want to try to be fair in my review. Overall the hotel was fine. Staff are friendly. The morning buffet and evening managers receptions are always a nice touch. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Air condition worked great. Room coffee was terrible - the hotel just needs to choose a better quality pod for the Keurig machines. Room phone didn’t work.

The issues are mainly in upkeep and cleanliness of the hotel. Our room just lacked attention to detail in it’s cleaning. Built up dirt in corners of the bathroom, random hairs throughout … that sort of thing. The pool was definitely not upkept. There was a ring of black dirt/scum on the top tile ….. came off on your hand if you touched it :( It has definitely been building for a while. The elevators have windows on the inside that face the courtyard. They were filthy. Covered in bird poop and dirt. Again, clearly hadn’t been cleaned in some time.
Eating in the courtyard was hampered by all the birds flocking the tables.
We were told at check in that housekeeping doesn’t happen unless we request it. I’m ok with that so it didn’t bother me. However, on two occasions someone let themselves in our room without our approval or request. One day garbages had been changed, fresh facecloths left and extra coffee cups. But zero cleaning. Nothing else done. The room could have used a vacuuming but that wasn’t done. It was a bit bothersome because I didn’t request housekeeping and had left some personal belongings out that I would have otherwise taken with me or packed away.

Overall, the hotel wasn’t horrible. Just doesn’t meet the Hilton standard and definitely not the hotel standard in Scottsdale. I expected much more based on experiences at other Hilton properties and other hotels in Scottsdale.

Room tip: There’s an adults only pool at the far end of the hotel.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2022

My 2 day stay was great. I enjoyed the amenities, the cheerful and helpful staff, the clean and comfortable room. The pillows on the bed were so comfortable, I asked Brandy at the front desk where I could purchase a set. I immediately ordered a set on hilton2home.com.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 2 June 2022

The best hotel ever. Front desk and restaurant staff are amazing! Roberta and Alexsander are the best ! Food is amazing and consistent service every time ! This is my go to hotel! Amazing service and clean rooms!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2022 via mobile

This Embassy Suites is run down. Here are just a few of my difficulties with the property: the grounds are not kept up, elevator is run down but worked, unit had furniture that was overly worn with rips in it, there were shards of glass on the sofa and a few on the floor including the bathroom floor; the coffee is terrible tho they have a Keurig, the AC was set at 68 and the room stayed at 72 all night, the pool is not clear and clean.
We stayed at this property 6 or 7 years ago and we loved it and vowed to come back. It must’ve been newly renovated at that time, because it appears that not one thing has been done to maintain this property. We like Embassy Suites and had never seen one this run down.
The staff was very professional and service oriented.
We will not return and we recommend you go to another property …any other property!

Room tip: Once they renovate, it’ll be fine…until then don’t bother
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2022

stayed here for multiple times. the hotel is good. evening reception has improved same woth the breakfast. i hope they provide more options in the future. fruits have been added...

the complaints i have are: the pool isnt regulary cleaned, looked like. spa had a lot of leaves in it and it is fun to see someone in the spa with leaves floating around. human stew? lol. elevator servicing the back wing, at times, didnt work. good thing there are 2 lifts on that area. carpet inside the room, i doubt, was cleaned because the bottom of my feet always had dirt. broken shutters. we tried to kill the time by sitting on the lounges near the front pool area, and it smelled like someone was smoking marijuana, or could be the water coming out from the drain? i dont know...

staff should also stop banging door when cleaning rooms

Trip type: Travelled as a couple