3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
TravelocityUS$93
Embassy SuitesUS$93
HurbUS$93
1,124 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast happy hour old town fashion square mall great stay oatmeal front desk staff fitness center living room camelback mountain property pools conference renovation shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2022

I was so pleased with my stay here. The trees on the property helped keep it at least 10 degrees cooler. The staff was friendly and helpful. My kids and I loved swimming in the pool. And you can't beat that breakfast and happy hour. I would definitely be back

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

This is the 2nd time we’ve stayed here and we really enjoy it! It’s clean, the staff is great, the bed is so comfortable…I had the best nights sleep here! They have a very good breakfast buffet in the morning and an evening social every night. The rooms are all suites, so lots of space, and very quiet. It’s in a great location close to Old Town Scottsdale and Fashion Square Mall. The pool area is beautiful, too! We highly recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

We’ve stayed at other Embassys before and are generally always impressed. I’m mindful to remember that hotels have just come through a very terrible time so definitely want to try to be fair in my review. Overall the hotel was fine. Staff are friendly. The morning buffet and evening managers receptions are always a nice touch. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Air condition worked great. Room coffee was terrible - the hotel just needs to choose a better quality pod for the Keurig machines. Room phone didn’t work.

The issues are mainly in upkeep and cleanliness of the hotel. Our room just lacked attention to detail in it’s cleaning. Built up dirt in corners of the bathroom, random hairs throughout … that sort of thing. The pool was definitely not upkept. There was a ring of black dirt/scum on the top tile ….. came off on your hand if you touched it :( It has definitely been building for a while. The elevators have windows on the inside that face the courtyard. They were filthy. Covered in bird poop and dirt. Again, clearly hadn’t been cleaned in some time.
Eating in the courtyard was hampered by all the birds flocking the tables.
We were told at check in that housekeeping doesn’t happen unless we request it. I’m ok with that so it didn’t bother me. However, on two occasions someone let themselves in our room without our approval or request. One day garbages had been changed, fresh facecloths left and extra coffee cups. But zero cleaning. Nothing else done. The room could have used a vacuuming but that wasn’t done. It was a bit bothersome because I didn’t request housekeeping and had left some personal belongings out that I would have otherwise taken with me or packed away.

Overall, the hotel wasn’t horrible. Just doesn’t meet the Hilton standard and definitely not the hotel standard in Scottsdale. I expected much more based on experiences at other Hilton properties and other hotels in Scottsdale.

Room tip: There’s an adults only pool at the far end of the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2022

My 2 day stay was great. I enjoyed the amenities, the cheerful and helpful staff, the clean and comfortable room. The pillows on the bed were so comfortable, I asked Brandy at the front desk where I could purchase a set. I immediately ordered a set on hilton2home.com.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 2 June 2022

The best hotel ever. Front desk and restaurant staff are amazing! Roberta and Alexsander are the best ! Food is amazing and consistent service every time ! This is my go to hotel! Amazing service and clean rooms!

Date of stay: May 2022