I had a great experience. I stayed for 3 nights for a long weekend get away. Breakfast served daily with more that decent options. Cheese omelets, toast, bacon, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, etc. I was able to walk into old town from this location and had an abundance of choices for a quick meal. I did not have a suite, but the room was equipped with a small refrigerator & microwave. The bed was quite comfortable...great location!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a great stay at the Comfort Suites® Old Town Scottsdale hotel in Scottsdale, AZ! This is an all-suites hotel near Scottsdale Stadium, which is an MLB spring training ballpark. This smoke-free, family-suite Scottsdale hotel is ideal for your Arizona vacation, as we are conveniently close to several of the top Phoenix attractions, including Desert Botanical Garden and Taliesin West, home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Baseball fans appreciate that this is a hotel near spring-training stadiums; golfers are glad that this is a hotel near championship golf courses; and auto-racing fans are happy that this is a hotel near Phoenix International Raceway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Comfort Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Comfort Suites