This place is very nice, quiet and easy to get to other places if you have a car. Lots of restaurants nearby, Old Town Scottsdale very close by. Only 18 min from downtown Phoenix. Food for free breakfast is very good with biscuits and gravy. Staff is very friendly and very helpful with information. Room was clean and met all of our needs, had a fridge, microwave, lots of plugs for electronics, and nice long counters in the bathroom. Our room had safe and couch, did request a suite. Beds were very comfortable and stands on each side of bed had a nice reading light. Great place, good location, awesome value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a great stay at the Comfort Suites® Old Town Scottsdale hotel in Scottsdale, AZ! This is an all-suites hotel near Scottsdale Stadium, which is an MLB spring training ballpark. This smoke-free, family-suite Scottsdale hotel is ideal for your Arizona vacation, as we are conveniently close to several of the top Phoenix attractions, including Desert Botanical Garden and Taliesin West, home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Baseball fans appreciate that this is a hotel near spring-training stadiums; golfers are glad that this is a hotel near championship golf courses; and auto-racing fans are happy that this is a hotel near Phoenix International Raceway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Comfort Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Comfort Suites