1,667 results
All reviews guest lounge front desk disc golf course rooms are small jacuzzi tub pool area old town scottsdale no elevator nice pool mini fridge phoenix area short drive coffee maker king bed spring training tempe retro
Reviewed 23 December 2015

Upon first contact with the staff I was greeted and felt welcome as If I was every co-workers private guest. Very well cleaned room, nicely furnitured, equipped with microwave, safe, fridge and coffeemaker. Complementary gym and nice heated outside-pool right outside the door. Coin operated washing mashine and tumbler dryer. Parking right outside the room. WIFI was better speed and worked very well. Would very well stay here the next time and can recommend a stay as well for single travelers as well as family with or without kids.

Room Tip: No elevators, people with disabilities should ask for a room on first floor. Shower in bathtub.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I wish I could give this Place Zero Stars.
Aside from Prostitutes that seem to Choose this hotel of there as there Hotel of choice.
I was awakened by a Hotel employee walking in my room at 11 pm.Scared the crap out of me.
I finally got back to sleep and at 12 Am Another Hotel employee tried to walk in my room.
I also paid cash for one of the days I stayed and was also double charged on my credit card.
Sarah the manager did not seem to care that this took place.She was beyond rude.She actually had the nerve to tell me she did not believe this happened.I told her to do an audit of the room key entry's...She refused.She finally agreed to refund my stay...Then she charged me anyways a few days later.I am reporting this hotel the BBB and disputing the charges with my bank.This place is simply awful.The hotel is so loud...you can hear everything that is going on in other peoples rooms next to you.If someone takes a shower...You get to listen to it.DO NOT STAY at this Hell Hole.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Bulldogdad777
3PalmsManager, General Manager at 3 Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Dear Bulldogdad777
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. As you can see from our numerous 5 Star Reviews we do not take guest service and customer satisfaction lightly. We pride ourselves on being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in all of Arizona. That is what we strive for each and every day. I am terribly sorry that there was a miscommunication. As you can imagine I was a little surprised by your review because when you came into the lobby and said that you may be extending your stay and when we tried to call you multiple times to verify if you would be extending your stay with us, I thought that we had tried to avoid any misunderstandings. The guest service agent went to check on the status of the room because our attempts to reach you had gone unanswered. Then because of the confusion, we did not charge you for the 5th night and we did not charge you retroactively. Your reservation was charged for the four nights that you had originally booked. I was also surprised that you said that the Guest Services Manager was rude when you had resorted to name calling when you were describing who you had dealt with at our front desk.
As for the cash portion, I think there was a big misunderstanding again. You came down to the front desk in a very inebriated state and harassed some other guests. So much so that they almost did not stay with us. You had asked the Guest Service Agent if you could pay in cash, he informed you that you could pay in cash upon departure, as is our policy with all of our guests.
We are very much a family friendly hotel and would never tolerate any prostitution in the hotel. If we ever found that someone was suspected of that we would ask that guest to leave immediately. Again, you have my sincerest apologies that there was such a big misunderstanding. I want you to know that I want to make this right. I would never want any of my guests to leave this hotel with anything but fond memories. I hope you are able to have a Happy Holiday and very prosperous New Year!!

Best Regards

Brian Klein
3 Palms Hotel

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I love this place! This is only my second time staying here but this is now my place to go to when I'm in the area! Everyone is really friendly, anyone who says otherwise was probably extremely rude themselves. For example the last time I stayed here there was some guy in a suit who thought he was the most important person and should be allowed to jump ahead of everyone although he just walked through the door. He had a hissy fit and stormed out when he was told that they needed to finish up with their current customer and would accommodation him after. But anyway, the place is clean, comfortable/cozy, in a safe neighborhood and there's a nice walking/biking trail nearby and plenty of stores and restaurants. It's not too far from anything, I'm staying here and I am in the area for some things in Phoenix and Tempe. I definitely think this is the best "bang for your buck" in the area. Sure, you could probably spend more for a little bit nicer, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with this place and I always have a good night's sleep. This visit Ben was able to assist me with checking in a little early (230pm as opposed to the usual 3pm) and with getting a 1st floor room since I have two dogs. That definitely helped after my 13.5 hour trip! I was completely exhausted and being able to check in early was great, as was the fact that Ben was able to call and find a room that would better accommodate the fact that I have two dogs with me. The last time I stayed here Caise was a tremendous help to me as well. He went well out of his way to explain some things to me that I know other people would not have done to ensure I had the best stay possible. The ladies when I was checking out were extremely friendly as well (I didn't get their names). It seems like everyone here is happy to be here and they like to do whatever they can to make your stay an enjoyable one. I definitely recommend staying here, I don't think you'll regret it!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2015

Folks,

The rooms are budget, clean neat nothing out of place, but the front office makes the place.

Checking in or out with Ben is great fun!

Ben is a great heart with a warm understanding of the needs of business and tourist travelers.

He amazingly remembers every-ones name. Though had to demote him one day from 5 stars down to 4 stars when he temporarily forgot my name. Though, I quickly promoted him back to 5 stars after a round of good conversation about Scottsdale and his background specialty of veteranarian tech performing dental work on massive dogs weighing over 200 lbs. Wow!

Ben has a young daughter and is up early in the mornings 5AM or earlier to assist the early to meeting or conference business traveler.

Do your self a favor and save yourself some travel bucks and enjoy some Scottsdale
travel entertainment (tag teamed a few gigs with Jimmy Fallon) with Ben.

Jim Lundy
Trend Research and Management

Room Tip: The north side overlooks a park with a large body of water
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Ben the front desk clerk who checked me in and was still there when I checked out was very nice and professional, we had a small chat about Alaska, I was very impressed with his customer skills. The rooms very clean, very quiet area, I enjoyed the jacuzzi tub in the room.
The only thing I noticed was a couple of minor maintenance issues which I didn't address but I'm confident that if I would of, the staff would of taken care of it.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo