“Just as you would expect!”
Review of Boston Market

Boston Market
Get food delivered
Ranked #759 of 1,311 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Neighbourhood: South Scottsdale
Description: Dinner is always ready. Boston Market is the rotisserie expert, serving the kind of meals that help mom draw everyone to the table. From our fresh, never-frozen whole rotisserie chicken to our fresh-baked cornbread and wide variety of family-favorite sides, each family member can create their ideal meal. There's something for everyone! We only serve natural chicken, full of flavor and free of antibiotics and added hormones - marinated in garlic & herbs, and rotisserie roasted to perfection. It's rotisserie roasted every hour, on the hour and ready to serve when you arrive. Plus, we also serve rotisserie turkey and freshly prepared ribs and meatloaf. So whether you want to come in, pick up an order to go, order online or have a meal catered, there are all kinds of ways to bring everyone to the table for lunch or dinner. Delivery is available for purchase for catering orders of $60 or more. Come to Boston Market in Scottsdale, where dinner's always ready.
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Sometimes you go to a chain and get that less than par one. Not this place. Exactly what you expect from Boston Market. Clean, friendly, hot food, you wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank TheBoone1977
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 29 December 2017

My family and I stopped here on Christmas Eve, because it was one of the few places open and we always like the Boston Market so we tried this one. Overall the food was great. It was very fresh because they staff were putting together many takeout orders for the holiday so all of the window food was just made and looked very good. I had the 3 pc dark meal and mac cheese side and side of chicken noodle soup. Presentation was great and taste was great!! I'd recommend this place to anyone wanting a home-cooked meal especially when you aren't near home.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank mmmduffster
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I haven't eaten at a Boston Market in quite a long time. My sister and I decided to eat here because it was close to our room. So glad we did. The staff was very friendly and the place is HUGE! Plenty of seating and all the food is on display to drool over. Totally loved it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I actually am reviewing the Boston Mkt on McClintock in Tempe, which wasn't listed in the Trip Advisor listing. Good, standard Boston Mkt fare. For takeout, I had the half chicken and 2 sides of choice (mashed 'taters & mixed veggies), under 10 bucks. Came with cornbread, can also substitute dinner roll. Good taste, fast service.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I love this restaurant during the summer. During the winter, this restaurant is horrible. The restaurant is not well heated. As soon as it gets cold, the food is cold too. The restaurant is not comfortable to dine in. Upper management just does not seem to care. I have given them feedback about a broken toilet seat for over a year. It is still broken. I have to wonder, what else are needs fixing?

Date of visit: November 2016