All reviews viewing deck fire pit typical courtyard rooftop bar nicest courtyard a bit off the beaten path mountain view outskirts of town third floor starbucks coffee very nice hotel watch the sunset beautiful pool hot tub west side gorgeous views stayed here for one night
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I stayed here with my elderly parents for a family vacation. The rooms are very clean and the 3rd floor had a great of view of the canyons. The first floor also had a great view which was obstructed by the height of the fence-other than that, it was great to just sit and look at the canyons. Only thing it lacked was customer service. When hotel staff see a woman traveling with her elderly parents, it would be great to have them offer to help with luggage instead of waiting to be asked, and also maybe inquiring the guest if they would rather stay in a room closer to the elevator which would be easier on the seniors. Housekeeping staff were great. I wish free breakfast was included but I do love the decor of the restaurant/bar. Overall, it's a nice hotel located in a convenient part of Sedona.

2  Thank Fabiola S
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed a night recently . Had two rooms for my mom and daughter and one for my wife and me. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent viewing deck.

We usually stay at the enchantment when in Sedona but we were passing through for a quick 1 night with an early start the next day.

This newer hotel met our needs , has excellent views of the red rocks and more then met our needs. Pool area looked really nice but did not try. Would recommend this location for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is in a beautiful location on the edge of Sedona. It's very clean, the grounds are beautiful and the rooms are larger than most Courtyard rooms. Close to Centennial Trail, which is a great place to watch the sunset.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This was by far the nicest Courtyard that we have ever stayed at. While they are always clean and comfortable, this Courtyard was beautiful. The location was great....just out of town. The rooms were comfortable and spacious and very, very clean. They had a very good cafe which served light meals, a nice bar, and beautiful outdoor seating areas to enjoy the views. The pool and hotter were great. Good laundry facilities. We had no complaints whatsoever.

Room tip: Great views!
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Nice hotel in beautiful Sedona. Very well kept rooms and property with good service and nice people. View deck is a great place to see the stars at night.

Only negative is that despite the hotel being pretty new, the hotel walls are kind of thin and I could hear doors slamming and footsteps much of the time that I was in my room. Not sure what they can do to fix that now but construction seems pretty cheap.

1  Thank skiang