All reviews viewing deck fire pit typical courtyard rooftop bar nicest courtyard mountain view beautiful hotel outskirts of town starbucks coffee third floor watch the sunset beautiful pool hot tub west side gorgeous views housekeeping staff great amenities
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Mom and I spent two nights here. What a treat. From lovely rooms to the roof deck with a view, we couldn’t have stayed in a nicer Marriott property in Sedona. My only suggestion would be to have a bar on the roof deck. The two concierges were very helpful and the staff were very friendly. I hope to return one day!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this Courtyard Marriott in Sedona! The room was clean and nice with a balcony that overlooked Red Mountains of Sedona! The 3rd floor viewing deck was a great place to sit for wine/beer and take in the amazing beauty all around us! The pool area looked amazing, wish we could stay longer and enjoy it! Love this area! Will be back! Woke up to See Hot Air Balloons in the Canyons from our window. So cool! Nice Hotel and area!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent the weekend at this hotel and were very impressed. The location is somewhat secluded on the outer western side of Sedona going towards Cottonwood AZ. No places to walk around to, however, the seclusion is perfect and allows for quiet relaxation. The hotel was very clean and the views spectacular. They have a nice 3rd floor terrace that overlooks the valley below. The rooms were clean and modern with a convenient refrigerator, small balconies and comfortable bed and plenty of outlets for charging your phone, computers, etc. There is a nice pool, fire pit area and a path on the hotel grounds for those who wish to meditate while taking in spectacular views. The sky at night was so beautiful. My wife and I were able to see beautiful stars, planets and constellations using the SkyView app (highly recommend) from the hotel at one of their lookout points. Service desk could not have been any friendlier. We felt very welcomed. We did not have a chance to eat at their bistro restaurant but it seemed like a good place to grab a bite to eat or enjoy a cocktail. We hope to be back soon!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

As a native Phoenician there comes a time in the summer that you just can't take the heat any longer and you need to escape. Well this past week we had come to that point and decided to escape to Sedona for the weekend. I looked up several hotels and happened across the Courtyard Sedona and decided to give them a try. As a Marriott member I have stayed at a few properties but this one exceeded my every expectation. It is a brand new and very nice hotel in a perfect location. The building is very clean and inviting and the staff was extremely helpful at every level. We toured the look out area and again the views were stunning. Everything works and the small details in the room make it that more special. We had a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The room had so many ways to charge or plug in they thought of everything. Clean and quiet rooms and the bed was very comfortable as well. We enjoyed the pool as well as the food in the Bistro all very good. We will definitely return and will add it to our list of favorite.

Room tip: The rooms toward the back of the hotel have a mountain view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I stayed here with my elderly parents for a family vacation. The rooms are very clean and the 3rd floor had a great of view of the canyons. The first floor also had a great view which was obstructed by the height of the fence-other than that, it was great to just sit and look at the canyons. Only thing it lacked was customer service. When hotel staff see a woman traveling with her elderly parents, it would be great to have them offer to help with luggage instead of waiting to be asked, and also maybe inquiring the guest if they would rather stay in a room closer to the elevator which would be easier on the seniors. Housekeeping staff were great. I wish free breakfast was included but I do love the decor of the restaurant/bar. Overall, it's a nice hotel located in a convenient part of Sedona.

• Trip type: Travelled with family