“Average food but good restaurant.”

Olde Sedona Family Restaurant and Grill
Ranked #101 of 206 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The food here was very average and I probably wouldn't eat it again. The service was great, though. This is one of the few places in Sedona that stays open. Nightlife in Sedona exists solely in this restaurant. Not a bad place to have a drink!

1  Thank ShiningCosmos

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Our first impressions were not favorable as far as restaurant cleanliness. Decor was drab, menus were stained and old looking; we decided to try it anyway due to the reviews. Our waiter was great...very friendly and helpful. My partner and I both ordered the cheeseburger with fries. They came cooked to our specifications and were very good. The margaritas were quite good, as well, despite a watered down looking appearance. The restaurant has a nice and varied selection of alcohol. I would have given Olde Sedona a higher rating if they spruced up the appearance of the place and their menus.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We ate here with our dogs - sat on the lower patio. We had to walk around to the back. When we left it was dark and there was no light, it was a little treacherous. The service was a little slow - it took a while for the server to come over. We were the only people on the lower patio and it appeared there was only 2 occupied tables inside. The docr inside looked pretty dated. This place would do in a pinch but there are so many better options in Sedona.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was our first visit to Sedona, and we asked around about a good place for dinner. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent. I had the NY Steak with the house salad. The steak was cooked just perfect and the vegetables were very good. The house salad was fresh and crisp. My husband ordered the Grill Mix Platter which was also very good. He chose the Caesar salad. I enjoyed a glass of Shiraz recommended by Austin, our server. He was excellent, answering any questions we had about the menu. He also checked on us just occasionally. The family setting was very nice. There is a bar in a separate room. We did not need a reservation as it was during the week; I would recommend one on the weekend. I definitely recommend this restaurant when in Sedona.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We were in Sedona for a wedding and the rehearsal dinner was at the Olde Sedona and what fun we had!! The couple rented out the backyard and the roof for a buffet barbecue dinner and drinks! Perfect atmosphere! We enjoyed it and stayed even after the dinner was over. From my understanding, this was one of the only bars that stays open late in Sedona. This bar also has live music, We enjoyed our time at the Olde Sedona!