“Great tasting burgers”

Dellepiane Sedona - Burger Joint
Ranked #7 of 210 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: Gourmet burgers made from 100% Black Angus Beef, ground and blended fresh daily. Already famous in Buenos Aires, Dellepiane took home the award of "Best Burger" at Carne Festival in 2016. In addition to burgers, we offer authentic Argentine empanadas, tasty side dishes and craft beers & wines. Oh, and the best selection of vermouth and cocktails. Fernet & coke, anyone?
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stumbled upon Dellepiane because it was close to our hotel and were very happy to find it. The make great burgers in a cool, relaxed atmosphere. They also had live music on their patio the night we were there. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

After a long morning hike on Little Horse Trail, my wife and I were looking for something simple and tasty to satisfy our hunger. Many TA reviews that we read indicated that Dellapiane served the best burgers in Sedona, so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. I like my burger simple so I ordered a Double Little Cutie Burger -- 2 perfectly cooked 3.5 oz. patties, cheddar cheese and the Dellapiane sauce. None of the standard "salad" stuffings were desired in my burger. My wife ordered the Dellapiane Burger, which in addition to the 6 oz. pattie also includes pecan smoked bacon, cheddar and provalone cheeses, caramelized onions, pickles and Dellapiane sauce. Along with the basket of rustic fries, our burger lunch at Dellapiane really satisfied our post-hike hunger. We agreed with the other TA reviewers that both burgers had to be in the running for best burgers in Sedona.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Got hooked on good empanadas awhile back so decided to try this place out. Yummy! Yummy! Friendly service. It's not fancy but it's on my list for Sedona visits!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The other Dellepiane restaurant is in Buenos Aires. Best bugers in town! Also there is a nice selection of empanadas and margaritas.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

As Sedona local, this is my go-to place for the rich, juicy Burger experience! Small place behind Javalina Cantina.
Good service too.