Ways to Experience Bell Rock
from US$139.00
from US$51.95
from US$188.88
4,863 results
All reviews courthouse butte easy hike great hike parking lot parking pass the loop bring water parking area amazing views short hike sedona area vortex hikers path energy beauty beginners
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Great place to hike and relax! I love the beautiful rock formation as well as all of the trails. The sunsets are amazing too!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Outstanding scenery and natural beauty. Highly endorse visiting here. Unlike any other place - truly a gem!

1  Thank Happiness728706
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

We had an eclectic group of friends from the ‘I’m just going to sit back and drink my cooler of beers’ to the adventurous type like myself and the hiking novices. This was a great spot for us overall (I guess I can’t speak for the guy drinking his beers because he would have been happy to do that back at the Vrbo). Those who were less adventurous were happy to hike a bit up then stay low, the rest of us kept an eye out on them (so they didn’t roll off the mountain) as we climbed our way up. Keep in mind there is a specific way to get to the very top, it took us a while to figure that out once we ran into more experienced hikers. I wish I had known that sooner because I would have liked to have made it up there.
We were some of the first ones a bell rock since we wanted to catch the sunrise, but when we left for lunch there was a line of cars waiting to catch any parking spot. We told the guy who wanted our spot it would take us about 10 minutes before we drove off and he was happy to wait, so the parking lot gets FULL.
Very happy with the hike, the trails and the level of difficulty to easy here. I would say wear shoes that have good grip because of the loose Sandy/rock- I slipped twice on my bum- but at the same time I ran into a guy wearing socks and puma slides and he made it up top before I did so... ¯\_(-_-)_/¯

4  Thank Nikalynka
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Bell Rock is beautiful. It’s a must see! The whole area surrounding it is beautiful! Take one of the surrounding trails!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

We stopped here for a little hike and made it almost to the tippy top but it was starting to drizzle and we didn’t want to slip on the rocks. Totally different hiking here vs hiking in places like Smoky Mtns. Loved it-

Date of experience: December 2020