“Very Good Food and Pleasant Outdoor Seating”

TC’s Bar and Grill
Ranked #83 of 205 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: TC’s Bar & Grill a fun, friendly, modern & casual environment for locals & travelers to enjoy. Created to deliver a relaxing atmosphere, menu offering Paninis, Hand Patty Burgers, Vegetarian item with a selection of appetizers & salads. The bar is a fully equipped with your favorite spirits also offers 8 local draft beers & a fine selection of wine to choose from. Stop in & check out daily Happy Hour, 3pm-6pm. Try a beer or wine flight with friends & family while enjoying 50% off select menu items & drinks specials. TC’s Bar & Grill, located at Poco Diablo Resort, 1752 SR 179 in Sedona is open 7 days a week, serving breakfast: 7am-11am and all-day dining menu from 11am-9pm, open until 10pm on Friday’s and Saturday’s.
Reviewed 12 May 2018

We ate here several times for lunch and dinner while staying at the Villas at Poco Diablo. The food was very good and we really enjoyed the outdoor seating. Very friendly and attentive wait staff.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We enjoyed our meals at T-Carls, the food was delicious, beautifully presented and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

First night ordered a burger and fries, and it was perfectly cooked. Last night of the trip had the wings and they were spot on to perfection. Even though it was the slow season and not many customers, the restaurant staff gave top notch professional service.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I've had dinner at T-Carl's twice in the past few months and was really disappointed on both occasions. The wait staff is still great, but the food quality has slipped in a major way since they changed their menu and brought in a new chef. On my visit two months ago, I took a group of friends, and the food everyone ordered was so mediocre (no one was delighted with their meal choice), I was embarrassed that I recommended the restaurant. I had salmon and it was dry and didn't taste fresh. I'm a Sedona local and have loved this restaurant for years, so I decided to do another 'second chance' visit it see if maybe my previous visit was just a learning curve issue for the new chef. I went in this past Saturday and ordered my favorite -- their Saturday prime rib. So did my dinner companion. He ordered his cut medium rare. He was served a piece of meat that was very rare. I ordered medium rare, and sent my piece back because it was clearly medium, no pink to be found, and tough. The replacement cut I was served was so rare that I just ate around the edges, took the remainder home, and fried it up as a breakfast steak. We both agreed that the meat was also pretty flavorless compared to the yummy slow roasted and perfectly seasoned prime rib we've had so many times at this restaurant in the past. Bottom-line, I will no longer be visiting this restaurant for dinner. On a closing note, the breakfasts are still really great. I had Eggs Benedict last month and it was as yummy as ever.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The food was great. They substituted other items without fuss so we got the meal we wanted. It has a nice atmosphere and wonderful service.

Been to TC’s Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!