“Anniversary dinner”

Ranked #24 of 205 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$6 - US$42
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving Fresh Fish, hand cut steak and everything made from scratch. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Very nice service food is amazing and the beer was so good. We love the seafood nachos (if that's what they're called) there's also a beautiful view from the patio.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (1,399)

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Attentive staff. Our food came quickly. The flat bread pizza was delicious. We ate outside, great view and comfortable with warmth provided by heaters. The live music was an extra bonus.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Drove from Phoenix to Sedona to celebrate my birthday a couple days early. Was eager to see the advertised show that night, a guitarist whose video I found on YouTube. The video showed he was quite talented. Anthony Mazella proved to be EXTREMELY talented and entertaining. He wowed the crowd with his wide range of work from Spanish to Thrash Metal with several medleys of everyone's favorite genres. I purchased the dinner and show package with VIP seating. The venue is small, so every seat is good, but for a few buck more you are right in front only feet away from the performer. The food selections are good; meat, fish, and vegetarian. The salad was overwhelmed with a huge pile of baby greens and little other vegetable. The mango salmon was tasty but slightly overcooked. I didn't have time to eat dessert because it came out late, after the show started, even though I arrived an hour before the show. I had to ask a waitress to come to the table to order a drink as the show began. All-in-all, the price was right for dinner and excellent entertainment in a cozy venue, including the gratuity which is added in for you, all for under $100. I would recommend a visit. By the way, Anthony Mazella is supposed to be doing two shows a week there now, so be sure to go see him, I promise you will be impressed.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We really had a nice birthday evening. The food was better than expected and the staff cared about our comfort and happiness throughout the night.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

The service and food is great. It reminded me of an upscale Hard Rock
Cafe with an amazing view. The live music is great too. Lovely.

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!