“Great Food, but not cheap”
Review of The Heartline Cafe

The Heartline Cafe
Ranked #62 of 209 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountain Shadow & Posse Ground
Description: *Late Evening Diners Please note we are open till (Close). Please call us for reservations for dining after 9:00 P.M. Mystical Sedona, the home of The Heartline Cafe for 20 years. During this time The Heartline Cafe has been serving award winning cuisine in its beautiful main dining room, Fireside room and the Patio amidst luscious gardens and a spectacular view of the Sedona"s world famous red rock mountains. The Heartline Cafe serves breakfast, and lunch at our unique Gourmet Market and dinner in our exquisite dining room. The Heartline Cafe features an extensive wine list including many spectacular local varieties. The wait staff is meticulously trained to provide superior service assuring a fine dining experience. The Heartline Cafe has recently been named the winner of three awards in a poll conducted by Market Surveys of America. We invite you to tour our web site for additional information and pictures of the restaurant and our food.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Heartline cafe for a nice date night type dinner. The restaurant had just turned over most of their tables and it was a bit slow to get service(we got there a little after 8pm). The food was really good! I got the chicken and she got the steak, both were excellent and full of flavor. We each got a drink as well and our bill was over $100 after tax and tip. I would definitely go back but probably only for a special occasion.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We had to change our plans a bit because they were booked for a private event. Once we were there however, everything was terrific and they even gave us a complimentary creme brulee because we came back. This is a beautiful place that is family operated with love and care.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I usually get the Grilled Beef Rib Eye and it's always done the way I like it medium rare and it is juicy, tender and DELCIOUS! The House Salad that came with my entree is wonderfully fresh mixed baby greens...the added dried cranberries and toasted almonds are a perfect accompaniment to the House Vinaigrette Dressing. The Crab Cakes are yummmm!! For dessert Creme Brûlée is my favorite. When I find it and it's done right it is quite a treat and it is done very right at Heartline Cafe. Creamy with the perfect amount of crunch from the burnt sugar topping. Some berries and a berry coulis on the side were just the right amount of tart to accompany the sweet creamy custard.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We dine at Heartline annually, when we visit Sedona. The Food never disappoints us. Reception last evening was a bit odd. We requested the patio and was told there was a Wedding Party there, but we could still sit there. The Party was one table...!!!
Our waitress (who told us about the Party) was friendly. No rush; no napkins or utensils until we requested. At that point, we had bread and salad. No bread plate was provided although other tables received them. Our candle was lit after it got quite dark. The staff comment was, ‘Better late than never.” Hmm!!! The pumpkin pear soup was excellent. It could have been warmer. I attributed it to being outside. Spinach salad was excellent. Red cabbage salad could have been warmer and needed more balsamic (I should have asked). The chicken and trout were excellent. Beer and wine added pleasure to our meal. Poached Pear Dessert was taken home for consumption tonight. We will return hoping service improves.

1  Thank paj0756
HeartlineCafe, Guest Relations Manager at The Heartline Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

please reply back with your e mail or email me at chekai@aol.com. i'm sorry everything was not up to par. i would like to send you a certificate....mike

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Regarding this restaurant, the presentation was awesome, the portions were generous and well prepared, and the desserts were fabulous. Service was fair to good, while the value was okay a for tourist town. The location is average as was the ambiance. Not a place for children.

Been to The Heartline Cafe? Share your experiences!