“58th Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Cress on Oak Creek

Cress on Oak Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Cress on Oak Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 205 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$50 - US$200
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 89A
Description: Cress on Oak Creek is a fine dining, prix-fixe culinary destination in Sedona. Inspired by the nature of Northern Arizona, locally foraged and hand-selected ingredients are incorporated in delectable courses served on the banks of babbling Oak Creek. Guests are invited to indulge in one of the most exclusive, memorable and scenic dining experiences in the world.
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Food, Service & Atmosphere couldn't be any better. An evening you will never forget. Will be back in August for 59th.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended to us by someone in California. We did not know what to expect. The setting is romantic and stunning, the service impeccable and the food outstanding. The restaurant is pricey, but we thought completely worth it.
I'll never forget this wonderful place and if ever back in Sedona, we go back.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We ate here during our recent stay. It has a prix fixe menu, with options for either 3 or 4 courses. While not cheap, the quality of the food, the pairing of the ingredients and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This is the second time in two months for dinner at Cress. I was hoping that the first dinner in January was maybe a new chef or just a bad night.
But last Sunday I had an even less inspired dinner and almost sent the pasta back as it was tasteless and mushy.

Our waiter was great as was all the service staff but I really expect more for a $250/couple dinner.

Beautiful setting but maybe just for drinks.....

4  Thank DebiP1212
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Couples, indoor due to rain and cold. Reserved on OpenTable. Took the local taxi from Enchantment, about 15-20 minutes, $30 plus tip.

We did the three course. I would counsel to steer towards meats, they were
excellent. Wives were disappointed by the pasta, otherwise all fine.
Deserts made up for that.

I chose a by-the-glass in the bottle and the waiter organized a quick tasting comparison. We landed on the Merlot and were pleased. Wine prices were high but within expectations for fine dining.

I wonder if this type of dining is on the wane in America? We can certainly afford it but the experience often falls slightly short of expectations. Here at Cress it came very close, but not quite to a super experience. But I would go back.

Considering the whole state, I would prefer Binkley's in Scottsdale, but since you are looking at Sedona this is fine for a splurge.

Been to Cress on Oak Creek? Share your experiences!