“101 omelets for real??!!”

Coffee Pot Restaurant & Gift Shop
Ranked #23 of 206 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This places menu is insane!!! They have everything! Omelets, pancakes, you name it. We got here about 7am for breakfast and were excited there was no wait! The place is huge so despite the crowd of cars outside they obviously know how to handle it. Really good food, price was right, super friendly service. Coffee came right as we sat down - awesome!! And the thick ceramic mugs kept it warm all meal. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,737)

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We spotted this little place along the main highway and gave it a go. We had been hiking all morning and wanted lunch. We arrived at 1:50 pm, not knowing they close at 2:00. They welcomed us no problem and didn’t rush us as we and a few others were past 2:00. Food was good but not great. I had the Chefs Salad and the portions were plenty. My wife had an enchilada which she said was average but good. Better prices than other Sedona restaurants.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Food and coffee were just okay. Service was also just okay. Wouldn’t recommend you go out of your way to visit this place.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been touring Sedona and read about the Coffee Pot Restaurant as a great breakfast choice. We enjoyed the funky SOUTHWEST decor. And the menu was Amazing! 101 omelette choices plus sandwiches, salads, etc. I had #32 (you will need to go and find out what that is) and my husband had #30. I had hash browns and he had grits, each with a homemade biscuit. The best omelette I ever had!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch. Our waitress was very friendly and service was prompt. We had a variety of food from sandwiches to dinners, and we were happy with our choices. So much to choose from on this menu! The food was very tasty & portions were good.

Been to Coffee Pot Restaurant & Gift Shop? Share your experiences!