“Excellent breakfast!! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Our favorite spot in Sedona for breakfast. So many omelettes to choose from, quick service, great vibe, cute little specialty store attached, wonderful garden courtyard, plenty of parking, and smiling staff.....what else could you ask for?? Its perfect!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,740)

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Stopped for a late breakfast after driving over from Prescott. Have been here many times over the years and it never disappoints. Omelet was cooked just right. Salsa was fresh. Fruit was a nice substitute for the over-carbed potatoes. Coffee, unfortunately is always just so-so. Service was prompt and friendly. Price was very reasonable for all I received.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Jim, our fabulous Pink Jeep tour guide, recommended this place to us and he was spot on! There are so many choices that I don't know how anyone could walk away disappointed. I can't wait to go back in April when I return to AZ. The service was great, the price was right, and (most importantly) the food was delicious!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food here was delicious & for a great price. I got the roast beef & gravy and my husband the #33 omelette. Our favorite place in Sedona so far! Would definitely visit again!!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast place, great service. Bright and lively place a favorite among the locals and very decently priced. There's also a really nice gift shops next door.

Been to Coffee Pot Restaurant & Gift Shop? Share your experiences!