“Soft shell crab & grilled corn below Snoopy Rock”

SaltRock Southwest Kitchen & Craft Margaritas
Reserve with OpenTable
SaltRock Southwest Kitchen & Craft Margaritas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 205 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: SaltRock Southwest Kitchen and Craft Margaritas delivers a fresh take on regional cuisine with signature Sedona style in a fun, casual atmosphere. Our delectable menu honors the traditions of the Southwest while pairing a California sensibility to the seasonal ingredients of Arizona’s Verde Valley. To wash it down, our agave-focused beverage program takes the art of the margarita to a new level of creative sophistication. Whether in our dining room or inviting outdoor patio, we invite you to kick back, relax, and savor our authentic flavors amongst breathtaking views of Sedona’s majestic red rocks.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

After reading 30 reviews... I felt this would be a pretty good place to take my wife for our anniversary dinner. I hit it out of the park with this one, WOW ! Cory was our waitstaff and did a fine job making sure everything was as expected. The food was wonderful, the service was awesome and the atmosphere is fantastic. Cory brought us a Happy Anniversary card after our dessert signed by everyone on staff (how cool, was that?).

TGirrbach, General Manager at SaltRock Southwest Kitchen & Craft Margaritas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Tony, I am so happy to hear we knocked your anniversary dinner out of the park. This just means that next year you will have to visit so we can do it again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I must admit. We ended up at the Salt Rock by mistake. When I reserved I assumed it was another restaurant we had gone to a few years ago on the 'main'.

Then when I turned on my maps, I noticed the restaurant was not in the direction I was walking...but down flights of stairs from our hotel into the valley.

Oh boy was I concerned and oh boy was I happy of my mistake.

First the location of the restaurant is awesome. You have the beauty of the mountains around you. Second. The moon rises right above your head. Third. The outdoor seating is so relaxed and well laid out.

And I did not even speak about the service yet ! The moment you get greeted at the door. You feel welcomed and well taken care of. The hostess suggested we sit outside, gave us a great table and explained the menu

Then our waiter (Riccardo) further explained and suggested some items based on our questions.

We had the octopus, the Tuna tacos, potatoes with a bottle of white wine.

Our daughter debated between the Mac and Cheese and the chicken fingers. Riccardo told her to try whatever she wants and should she not like it. He'll change it. Well. She chose the Mac and Cheese. And although it was superbe to me...she did not like it (it was the parmesan I think).

Riccardo changed it on the fly and asked if we'd want to keep the Mac and Cheese for the table. Which we did.

Anyhow. The food was awesome and fresh and so fast to come out. It was great.

And like I said. What a refreshing break from the usual on the 'main' and a super find a short 2 minute walk up and down stairs to a true gen

Thanks Salt Rock. We'll be back !

I am thrilled you decided to take a walk down the hill. I really appreciate your feedback and Ricardo was so excited to have this read in front of the staff at our daily meeting. We look forward to having you back on your next trip and if I may do anything to assist please let me know.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

A few steps away from crowds and heat in uptown Sedona, the Restaurant at Amara Resort is fantastic. Eaten here several times, food has always been perfect, with great service and tranquil red rock vistas. Unusual in the very touristy setting, they set a high value on quality and service here.

I am so grateful for guests like you David. We try our best to give an everlasting experience and it seems we have succeeded with you. we look forward to seeing you soon and if I may assist with any future visits do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to eat enjoyed every minute of it.server was awesome great service. thanks to Gio for a wonderful evening. The grilled corn was delicious will for sure be coming back again.

I love hearing about our guests enjoying every minute of their stay with us. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to hosting you soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The food was great the New York and fried chicken delicious! Server was fast and kind! also the servers helper Gio was working hard and had a great smile. atmosphere was great thank you for a special fun time.

Thank you for your kind review Rose. Gio was so excited to hear about your experience and we love seeing our guests calling employees by name. We hope to see you again soon!