“Excellent Paleo-Gluten Free-Veg Menu”

Paleo Brio Healthy Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 209 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: We are a paleo Inspired Cuisine, Vegetarian options, Vegan Options, and Gluten-Free, Try our Grass Finished Beef, Bison, Wild Salamon, or Red Bird Chicken in one of our famous Paleo Bowls.
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Casual tavern hippie cafe atmosphere-super clean and small venue. Sedona’s restaurants always packed, this one for those who knowcwhatbtheybwant. Everything fresh, organic & super yummy. Good beer & wine too!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We gave this place a second try with friends who were renting in Sedona. The staff was trained so poorly and had excuses not knowledge or I’ll find out for you. Typical high school students who don’t care about customers. Won’t be back.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My food arrived and it was beautiful! Delicious to the eye, and delightful to taste. I ordered the glass noodles with sesame ginger sauce (made from sweet potatoes) brussel sprouts in raspberry sauce, broccoli with garlic and herbs, asparagus with lemon, and heirloom tomato salad. All of it was so good and felt so healthy. All their foods are locally sourced. My favorite was the tomato salad. The intensity of the flavor surprised me in a very good way.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant came highly recommended and we could understand why. Not only were the drinks great but the food was really tasty. I'm a vegan and it's not easy to find options for me in most restaurants. Not so in Paleo Brio........I ordered 3 veggies and 1 side. The heirloom tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and brown rice and white beans. The portion was enough for 2 and it was cooked perfectly. I will definitely be back here.

Rich M.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Bison really good. Wild Salmon great.
Atmosphere cool, like a Tiki lounge morphed into an undersea cave.

Veggies really tasty, carrots especially.
Non dairy ice cream.
Organic hibiscus vodka, too.

Been to Paleo Brio Healthy Kitchen Restaurant? Share your experiences!