“Great Mexican Food”
Review of Los Corrales

Los Corrales
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Show Low
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Good service overall. The food is priced pretty high for a small town, but it is delicious. I believe that the best value is their combination platters. You can buy a chimichanga and a chile relleno with no upcharge over a taco or enchilada, which is unusual. The chile relleno was by far the best item on my plate though. The sour cream and guacamole is overpriced for what you get. The booth next to us bought the fajitas and they smelled amazing.

2  Thank Bradbo

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We took 12 people here and I believe we all had a good meal. Service was very slow. we sat for 15 minuets before we got menu's.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Went there tonight with two other couples. Everyone had the special which was shrimp and mushrooms except for me and I had the chili relleno with taco. It all came with rice and beans. The food was plentiful and delicious. The decor is lively and fun. Service good and the prices reasonable. Will definitely return when in the area!!!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Good happy hour & great Monday night special.
Their fajitas are worth the price because they have excellent flavor & plenty left to take home.
Clean & relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The service was a little slow and the food just average. server had to be constantly waved down; for a table of 6 there is a mandatory tip; I guess she knew she was getting a tip despite the poor service? :( . I did see her tucked away behind one of the wall partitions using her phone quite a bit so this was a complete turn-off for me. The real deal breaker was when she charged my lunch companions for our takeout boxes...really? Might give the place a second try but this first visit was disappointing. really wish restaurants would have mandatory "No Cell Phones at work" clauses in their applications; it is quite annoying to see your server constantly on her phone and looking annoyed that she has to be at work.

Been to Los Corrales? Share your experiences!