“Good food”

Hana Tokyo Hibachi Sushi & Bar
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hana Tokyo Restaurant & Bar has been serving up delicious Japanese cuisine, including sushi, to the needs of Sierra Vista, Arizona, consumers for years. The menu of Hana Tokyo Restaurant & Bar offers diners comprehensive Hibachi, Sushi, and general Japanese meal selections ranging from the traditional to the innovative.
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We had a business dinner here. We had the hibachi dinner. The service was a little slow to start but was not to bad. The group had a variety of meals. All were very good. I liked the filet and lobster. Worth a return trip.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Took my son and his family ( 3 children under 14 and 3 adults) who live in Sierra Vista here; we have been to the other Sushi restaurant on Fry and thought we would try this one. HUGE mistake, arrived at 6:30 on a Sunday evening and were seated in a "private room" Waitress arrived within a reasonable amount of time and took drink and appetizer order, also advising us things sushi orders may take a while. Appetizers came within 20 minutes but food took over 2 hours to prepare all 8 sushi and hand rolls! Each child had chosen a sushi roll they wanted and had planned on letting them eat their rolls as we enjoyed sharing the rest. DID NOT HAPPEN. With gaps of up to 30 minutes between rolls we ate a very disjointed meal. When we asked for extra eel sauce to dip rolls into we were brought two small dishes and told the sushi chef would not give us more- we could use soy sauce like other patrons! Management gave a marginal discount for inconvenience. Kids did not each get their own rolls as we had to share each roll to keep from starving during the long waits. We will never return.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Sushi was on our menu for lunch, so after looking for possible opportunities in Sierra Vista, we stopped at Hana Tokyo. It was around 1:00 p.m., so we missed a full lunch crowd. There were several diners at individual tables, and some kind of a larger group meeting in the back room. Hana Tokyo sports the usual atmosphere, and had curtained off private dining areas for those wanting hibachi. We ordered off of the sushi lunch menu. I ordered and enjoyed the Philadelphia Roll and Tempura Asparagus Roll. My order was accompanied by the usual lettuce salad with a very tasty ginger dressing. My husband ordered the Spicy Maki Combo which included tuna, salmon, and California rolls. He also enjoyed his salad. We were very pleased with our lunches and the service was attentive.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The grilling experience is delightful. The chef is excellent with the entire menu. My family and I have eaten here several times always good food and good times. The restaurant is kid friendly. I am the only family locally that likes sushi and I find the sushi excellent Recommend this restaurant highly. We will visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I have had lunch here 5-6 times and dinner once. Eating here makes me happy. The seafood soup is exceptional as are the hand-rolls. Their sushi rice is, in my opinion perfect. They have a large selection of vegetarian rolls too. The first time we ate here I was very surprised at how good the food is and I had just moved from the SF Bay Area where we often had sushi. Everything that we have had has been very delicious except for maybe the Tempura that was good but not great.
I enjoy the quiet ambiance and the service has always been pleasant.