“Good meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Outback is, of course, a chain restaurant. This one was good. I had one of the steak dishes, but felt it was overdone. Th menu provided pictures and descriptions of coled steak. Based on that, I chose medium. But, I received medium well. There ws no pink inside. The steak was, however delicious. A little dry, due to being medium-well done. But it was still good and tasty. The salad was crisp and fresh. I would return here again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I had a sirloin steak with baked potato and salad. There wasn’t enough dressing on the salad. The menu says the meat is USDA graded, but it doesn’t say what grade it was. Not prime, for sure. Maybe “choice” or maybe an even lesser grade like “utility.” If I were to eat at this chain again, I would order one of their sauces, like the bacon bourbon sauce, because the meat was flavorless. The baked potato was the best part of the meal and it was fabulous. Service was superb. All in all, we had an adequate dinner.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

There was 6 of us in our party. The service could have been a little better. Waiter did not explain that one of our soups was an upcharge from the special. Food was good but was not impressed with the prices. Took about 20 minutes to get a box for one of our guests. Then forever to get out cheesecakes .

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Father’s Day outing. My wife had made reservations, received automated text confirmation. Got to the restaurant and they could not find the reservation. After a wait, we finally got to our table. If I could have broken out individual areas, our server, Tamara, would have received 5 Stars. She was managing five tables perfectly. I ordered the Pork Porterhouse. I ordered it medium. When our meals arrived, the server (a different person) commented they had never seen such a small Porterhouse and would speak with the manager about it. Never heard anything following. The Porterhouse was tough. Everything else was adequate. When Tamara returned to close the bill, she asked about meal, where I told her about the Porterhouse. She instructed us not to pay the bill and moments later the manager, Theo, came to our table where I related the experience. Nothing was done. To summarize, they need to address their reservation system. Tamara was amazing. The meal was mediocre. Theo was not helpful.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Was here for mothers day of this year ( 2018) and although when we went the place wasn't overly busy the service from the kitchen was very slow.
Thought I'd give it another try .....had some family come in from the east and went there for a Friday night. Again not overly busy and the wait time was only 10 mins ...Once again the kitchen service way to slow. Over 40 mins to get my meal.
Never again .....gnave it 2 trys and that's it .....I'm done ....Texas Roadhouse will be getting my business in the future.