“Good Cod.”
Review of Culvers

Culvers
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I get a cod sandwich, minus sauce, 4 days a week. I have had approximately had over 100 of these, and never had a problem. I love the fast service, and the friendly people. The shakes are very good, and lots of flavors to choose from.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Everything is average in my opinion and good if you are starving. Perfect retreat for older people to hangout (at least when I went). Good if you are starving.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Laurent B
Reviewed 23 August 2018

The burgers and shakes were great. The price is a little high for a burger but worth it. If you want something casual and are in the mood for a burger I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The fish sandwich, my default Culvers order, tasted just fine--almost filled me up. My chocolate sundae with extra nuts, my dessert default, finished refreshing my midday. Overall, this was happy break.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

For a fast food place, I was really impressed with the high quality service and startled by the attentiveness of the staff. It is true, this is one of the best Culver’s ever!

Date of visit: June 2018