“Not bad”

Ranked #93 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Visiting family and decided to get chicken, the food was pretty good and came out quickly. Its a older KFC building but in good shape. The people that works here are all friendly. Will come back when in the area again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Fast service at the drive thru. Great chicken dinner without the mess of cooking your own. The order was correct, the service was friendly and the food was hot.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This is not the first time that I have visited this KFC- thought we'd give them the opportunity to do better! Family ordered through the drive thru-got home and found that we did not receive chicken strips-we received drum sticks and wings. Tried to call and call-no answer. As I was still at work I Drove over with a picture of the bucket. Manager - Monique would not come up to talk to me. Just told the cashier to tell me that her policy is to only replace half her if the meal is not returned. Also told that the phone number on google is wrong and that the owners will not change the reporting. Completely unprofessional. As promised, I delivered the entire order back. I ordered dinner from another restaurant. Think twice before going to this store!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Got food for the kids. They liked the GoCups, but the price for value was not great. I don't think KFC has very many good deals. I never see coupons either.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

They serve old food, cold food and it is very expensive. Not worth the wait in the drive through and as my grandaddy used to say, "Mammy throws better food than that out to the hogs" Nuff said. Ohh - as to the additional question, "Is this restaurant family friendly?" They are just plain unfriendly!