“Will never go again.”

Ranked #93 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Last week I brought home a wing dinner from Kentucky Fried, I was just craving it. It's about a 30 min drive. To start off they no longer had white gravy for the potatoes. So I ordered their BBQ beans........nope they don't carry them anymore. So I ordered slaw. I got my dinner and brought it home. There is no good way to describe it except for WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. The chicken was so hard you couldn't eat most of it and it must have been a Banty Hen that the wings came from as I've never seen such small ones. Only edible things were the cole slaw and the mashed potatoes with "brown" gravy. I will never go to our KY Fried Chicken again. Absolute Crap.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Visiting family and decided to get chicken, the food was pretty good and came out quickly. Its a older KFC building but in good shape. The people that works here are all friendly. Will come back when in the area again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Fast service at the drive thru. Great chicken dinner without the mess of cooking your own. The order was correct, the service was friendly and the food was hot.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This is not the first time that I have visited this KFC- thought we'd give them the opportunity to do better! Family ordered through the drive thru-got home and found that we did not receive chicken strips-we received drum sticks and wings. Tried to call and call-no answer. As I was still at work I Drove over with a picture of the bucket. Manager - Monique would not come up to talk to me. Just told the cashier to tell me that her policy is to only replace half her if the meal is not returned. Also told that the phone number on google is wrong and that the owners will not change the reporting. Completely unprofessional. As promised, I delivered the entire order back. I ordered dinner from another restaurant. Think twice before going to this store!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Got food for the kids. They liked the GoCups, but the price for value was not great. I don't think KFC has very many good deals. I never see coupons either.