“Worst Carl's Jr ever”

Carl's Jr
Ranked #71 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I was only the 3rd car in line and it took 30 minutes for me to get my food. I tried to take into consideration that they maybe short handed or maybe this was a guarantee that EVERYTHING was going to be fresh. I was at the drive thru for lunch on Halloween. All I ordered was 1 single western combo meal and 1 double western combo meal. I went straight home to find out EVERYTHING was cold. For the PRICES you pay for this food, it should all be fresh, no matter what. The red headed woman with glasses at the drive thru window even apologized for it taking so long, little did I know I was going to be given cold scraps. My boyfriend n I have been in Sierra Vista for only 2 weeks, and will never eat at this establishment again.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This is one of our favorite hamburger places in Sierra Vista. The food is good, the service excellent, and the staff friendly.

1  Thank William H
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I am known by my mother and husband--those who really love me--to enjoy a Carl's Jr. bacon, egg and cheese biscuit combo for breakfast. Crispy bacon! Only crispy! No half-cooked (Gross!) or burned! They both demand 'crispy' when they drive through for me, and so do I, when I am the delivery person. Unfortunately, the cooks seem to change frequently, so there is no consistency. A problem with restaurant management in Sierra Vista. Recently there seems to be a change of management at Carl's Jr. The food is not as good, and the biscuits are smaller (ate there yesterday, and biscuits are definitely not as big, but the bacon was close to perfect and I'm an expert on crispy bacon). The new drive-through people are not friendly, and service has gone down in my opinion. Unhappily in the past month I resorted to McDonalds a couple times...and I truly hate McDonalds!...so I was desperate for my hungry starving morning biscuit, but was disappointed. Tried Taco Bells breakfast burritos, not good. So what's a woman to do? I'm still hoping that Carl's Jr. will get their act together and serve great breakfast sandwiches again. And I also wish they'd serve grits, like Hardees and Carl's Jr. do in the south!
And my guilty little secret is---once or twice a year I pull into Carl's Jr, and order a sloppy delicious cheeseburger and enjoy it in my car as I watch the traffic go by. I've been known to lie about where I am when the cell interrupts my reverie...but its good. Really good. Zip your lips!!

1  Thank rebeez
Reviewed 26 May 2016

After having a bad experience at a restaurant down the street, we went to Carls Jr. We were just hungry and had time restraints to deal with. We were waited on promptly when we walked up to the counter,our food was brought to us within 2 minutes of us sitting down and all the staff we encountered ( even staff that were having their lunch) smiled and thanked us for being there. Carls, we will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Carl's Jr is a staple when ever I travel and it is available. Of course if you are going to Carl Jr's you are their for their thick burgers.

1  Thank Clarksville_Couple