“Just Ok”

Carl's Jr
Ranked #90 of 132 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We had a good dinner, although there was a wait to order and receive food. At 6 pm in the evening, management should have more than one employee serving customers who are eating in and one on the drive-through. I don't know how many were in the back. The employee who helped us was great! The food wasn't hot when we received it, so he comped us fries for our disappointment. It was $16 for two, which is pretty steep, since there was only one drink and one side dish.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

who sat on my burger ??? all excited about going here for new rib burger and then i saw my sandwich WTF happened patty was about a 1/4 inch thick ( same as bun , no pickles . i went back up and they said they had no pickles sorry and got me more uncooked french fries . what ever happened to french fries being fried to a golden brown ??? wifes burger was just as bad looked like somebody had packed it in their luggage for a week .

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Stopped in to get a quick lunch to go. Salads, burgers, & burritos were all good. Not a bad price either. I'd recommend it for fast food.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The Famous Carl's with cheese was hot along with the frys. All the tables were clean. The employees were helpful. The only problem was the heat was not working; when reported to the manager, he said he did not have the key for the control of the temperature inside the large dining area.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I was only the 3rd car in line and it took 30 minutes for me to get my food. I tried to take into consideration that they maybe short handed or maybe this was a guarantee that EVERYTHING was going to be fresh. I was at the drive thru for lunch on Halloween. All I ordered was 1 single western combo meal and 1 double western combo meal. I went straight home to find out EVERYTHING was cold. For the PRICES you pay for this food, it should all be fresh, no matter what. The red headed woman with glasses at the drive thru window even apologized for it taking so long, little did I know I was going to be given cold scraps. My boyfriend n I have been in Sierra Vista for only 2 weeks, and will never eat at this establishment again.