“Pretty poor...let's be honest! ”
Review of Carl's Jr

Carl's Jr
Ranked #71 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try their natural, grass fed burger..it was pretty slim and covered in cheese (did the menu state cheese? ). When asked if I wanted a drink..I asked if they had iced tea...melissa stated they might have some left. Of course they didnt. And we were the only ones here! I asked for some and a server stated he would make some ..it would take 10 minutes. I said ok and checked back. Of course he didn't make any! Melissa got on it and I got my iced tea just in time to wash down the last bite of my meal.
Now I know why they had a help wanted- Manager sign on the door. Don't think I'll be back!

1  Thank WindysageFarmstay

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We had a good dinner, although there was a wait to order and receive food. At 6 pm in the evening, management should have more than one employee serving customers who are eating in and one on the drive-through. I don't know how many were in the back. The employee who helped us was great! The food wasn't hot when we received it, so he comped us fries for our disappointment. It was $16 for two, which is pretty steep, since there was only one drink and one side dish.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

who sat on my burger ??? all excited about going here for new rib burger and then i saw my sandwich WTF happened patty was about a 1/4 inch thick ( same as bun , no pickles . i went back up and they said they had no pickles sorry and got me more uncooked french fries . what ever happened to french fries being fried to a golden brown ??? wifes burger was just as bad looked like somebody had packed it in their luggage for a week .

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Stopped in to get a quick lunch to go. Salads, burgers, & burritos were all good. Not a bad price either. I'd recommend it for fast food.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The Famous Carl's with cheese was hot along with the frys. All the tables were clean. The employees were helpful. The only problem was the heat was not working; when reported to the manager, he said he did not have the key for the control of the temperature inside the large dining area.

1  Thank Firehousecat