“Won't Return...”

Carl's Jr
Ranked #71 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Poor service. Ordered Natural Burger, not in stock. Ordered Breakfast Burger, couldn't fix the egg. Employee didn't care one way or the other. Won't return.

1  Thank Netwalker2k15

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Carl's Jr is my dirty little secret. I love it when I'm running errands and grab a juicy super star meal from the drive-thru and eat in my car watching traffic on Fry Blvd. Tonight, when I asked hubby to pick up Carl's super stars for us both (I had a buy one get one free coupon) he came home with one thin, tiny hamburger with nothing but a patty, a tiny slice of lettuce, a piece of cheese and condiments. Where was the onion? The tomato? And why was the bun so thin? The other burger at least had tomato, onion and the usual stuff, but the bun, as well as everything else, was skimpy! Not at all what I get when I order the super star! Could it be that the mention of a coupon means that the diner gets an inferior product? Sure seems that way. After all, I am well aquainted with the super star. I dont usually save coupons because they clutter up the house (I hate fast food except for an occasional craving), but I am very disappointed. Threw half in the trash. I guess I'll go eat a bowl of raisin bran.

1  Thank rebeez
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try their natural, grass fed burger..it was pretty slim and covered in cheese (did the menu state cheese? ). When asked if I wanted a drink..I asked if they had iced tea...melissa stated they might have some left. Of course they didnt. And we were the only ones here! I asked for some and a server stated he would make some ..it would take 10 minutes. I said ok and checked back. Of course he didn't make any! Melissa got on it and I got my iced tea just in time to wash down the last bite of my meal.
Now I know why they had a help wanted- Manager sign on the door. Don't think I'll be back!

1  Thank WindysageFarmstay
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We had a good dinner, although there was a wait to order and receive food. At 6 pm in the evening, management should have more than one employee serving customers who are eating in and one on the drive-through. I don't know how many were in the back. The employee who helped us was great! The food wasn't hot when we received it, so he comped us fries for our disappointment. It was $16 for two, which is pretty steep, since there was only one drink and one side dish.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

who sat on my burger ??? all excited about going here for new rib burger and then i saw my sandwich WTF happened patty was about a 1/4 inch thick ( same as bun , no pickles . i went back up and they said they had no pickles sorry and got me more uncooked french fries . what ever happened to french fries being fried to a golden brown ??? wifes burger was just as bad looked like somebody had packed it in their luggage for a week .