“Beautiful property, gracious hosts .. looking forward to going back”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sonoita
La Hacienda de Sonoita
Ranked #2 of 4 Sonoita B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We stayed there this last weekend 4/14 and 15 in the Grand Canyon room. The room was immaculate, decorated with the Grand Canyon theme, and had a gas fireplace, which since the weather turned on us for day one of our trip - was put to good use! The property is on 40 acres, so really helps to feel the wide open spaces. The owners Tom and Cheryl are so gracious and helpful, and built a lovely fire for us in the common area to enjoy our wine in the evening. On our 2nd morning, they joined us for breakfast, and we had the best visit, felt like we were with old friends ! Jazzie and Mollie are their two lab dogs, who are the meeters and greeters of the place, well mannered and sweet as can be.
The property is very close driving distance to the wine tasting rooms in the area, makes for some pleasant afternoons.
I can't think of enough nice things to say ... can't wait to go back... loved the stay there.
(Note, there isn't a swimming pool or a fitness center - I tried to "unclick" that option, it wouldn't let me)

Room Tip: All the rooms are great ... I liked the Grand Canyon room, due to the fireplace !
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We've stayed here a few times and like the quite atmosphere. The dogs are cute and the owners, Tom and Cheryl are super nice. The beds are comfy and the rooms are clean. No TV, which is totally fine, as far as amenities, there is no shampoo, conditioner or lotion (so bring your own), I forgot to pack some once. We usually just drive into town for dinner and during the day we of course visit wine country. La Hacienda is the perfect place for a quick getaway! However, if you prefer a carb-free breakfast you should probably ask when you make your reservation. Breakfast is good tho! I'm sure that we'll stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank luvtoCancun
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I stayed here for a couple nights with some friends. I had never stayed at a B & B, so I didn't quite know what to expect. I was very pleasantly suprised. The rooms were nice, clean and private. My friends and I felt comfortable hanging out in the den area in the evening by the fire. I really liked the house's Southwestern decor. Tom and Cheryl put on an awesome breakfast spread both mornings and we all enjoyed their conversation. There was a good steakhouse close by that we ate at both nights. I would highly recommend La Hacienda!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Tom and Cheryl of La Hacienda are so amaing and welcoming. Six of my Harley riding buddies and myself stayed here at the end of our two day ride in the southern parts of Arizona. The place so so clean and well kept. It was a treat!!!!! We were exhausted at the end of each day and it was so nice to have a glass of wine by the fireplace before retiring to bed each evening. The morning breakfast are out of this world good! This was my first B&B experience and I really liked it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Spent one evening at this wonderful B&B recently with some friends while in the area checking out the wineries. Was pleasantly surprised at the secluded nature of the ranch, and the rooms and common areas were immaculate. The decor is Southwest with a flair, and the hosts Tom and Cheryl were gracious and accommodating. Come nightfall, the peaceful and quiet location makes for some easy relaxing. The dogs and horses had a feel like something out of a Western movie, and the breakfast was fantastic. We liked everything about the place and would absolutely stay there again if we venture down to Southeast Arizona again.

Room Tip: Loved the Grand Canyon Room!
Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends

Been to La Hacienda de Sonoita? Share your experiences!