2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
AC Hotels
Hotels.comUS$189
Expedia.comUS$189
eDreamsUS$189
FindHotelUS$189
All reviews rooftop pool front desk parking garage modern design ve stayed here amazing customer service marriott brand amazing hotel salt river business park hotel bar rio salado restaurants and bars walking distance favorite hotel sliding door the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

Arrived late at night after traveling all day. Staff was great and showed me where park and was in my room quickly. The room was very comfortable and relaxing. The hotel has a great vibe and location.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
David Belk, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you johnshawny for the wonderful 5 star review and I'm so glad you got to enjoy a little get-away and relax. If you weren't able to check out the rooftop pool on this visit, then make sure to come back and see us soon! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! iSalud!

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We arrived in Tempe and had booked different hotel for the weekend (LQ). Sadly, it was the worst. Dirty, loud, and a tub that wouldn't drain. So, we called the AC Hotel, and got Brittany. She was so awesome! She say we could check in at 8am in the morning no problem!!! The room was super clean and modern. We showered right away, and were able to have time to get a good nap in before starting our day. When we saw her later, she wished me a happy birthday. She made us feel welcome and appreciated as guests. Thank you, thank you! Brittany!! We are AC guests from now on!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Belk, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Wow, what a huge compliment, A6597DOchris!. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and birthday with us in Tempe, and that Brittany went above and beyond (which is an every day thing for Brittany). I hope you were able to enjoy a relaxing weekend, and at the same time enjoy some of the great food and activities in the area. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! iSalud!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

I booked this hotel with just a week in advance and they had great rates and room options available. Upon arrival the staff was very accommodating and welcoming. The room was very clean, comfortable and modern. I really enjoyed staying here and this will be my go to hotel whenever I visit Tempe in the future! I also loved that the hotel is right on the lake so my husband and I took a nice walk around. There are also many restaurants near by.

Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you Tcrawford02 for the wonderful 5-star review of our clean rooms, great team, and location! We are always so blessed to hear that we have gained our guests loyalty on their future visits. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your walk around Tempe Town Lake, as the proximity of being on the water is one of the hotel's best attributes. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! iSalud!

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel to stay at, the receptionist Tiffany is phenomenal! She’s very kind hearted, genuine, and she is extremely friendly and I’m thankful we see her each time we stay at this hotel (at least once a month lol). She makes check in very smooth & is very knowledgeable! Also, their king bedrooms are our favorite they’re very spacious, the view is amazing not to mention it’s near Tempe town lake so there’s a lot to do during the day and at night! Side note the pool is at the very top and it’s heated so it’s perfect to just relax especially in the mornings it’s very peaceful. Must book with them ASAP, you won’t regret it!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Belk, General Manager at AC Hotel Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Wow, thank you adrianaaledesmaa for the excellent 5 star review and for taking the time to review Tiffany and our beautiful pool. I also would love to recommend ordering some food from our AC Lounge and enjoying it down by the lake, as we are nestled shorefront on Tempe Town Lake. I can't wait for your next great experience at AC Tempe! iSalud!

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

The room was great as always! The receptionist Tiffany was amazing and extremely helpful as always! She recognizes me and my spouse every time we come in. Super friendly and always there for any questions or suggestions for the evening, weekend, or occasion anytime we stay here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Wellswhoelse for the phenomenal 5 star review!! Tiffany is truly one of our best, and I'm so glad that you noticed and mentioned her in this review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! iSalud!