“Fun breakfast place that makes a Vegan tofu scramble”

Snooze an AM Eatery
Ranked #1 of 885 Restaurants in Tempe
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast marks the beginning of a new day. At Snooze, we believe life is for living and each person and each day is worth celebrating. Our mantra: it only takes a moment to make a difference. From the day we were born, our people - Snoozers - have led the way serving creative twists on America's favorite breakfast classics in a casual, friendly and vibrant atmosphere. The passion of our Snoozers is contagious. Over the past 8+ years it has inspired Snooze fans of all ages across the country. We embrace our roots in the Denver Ballpark neighborhood and aspire to be an integral part of every community in which we're lucky to live. Today, you can experience Snooze across neighborhoods in Colorado, California and Arizona. We invite you to join us, make up a new pancake and dance to the music. Wake up to the potential of your day. Wake up to Snooze!
Reviewed 9 May 2018

This restaurant sits conveniently near ASU. I met a friend for breakfast, and he needed to be close to work. The food was prepared very quickly. I ordered the tofu scramble, and they asked me if I was vegan, as the bread was made with honey. The breakfast was very delicious. I probably would have preferred less tofu and more vegetables, but I was happy to be able to easily order a vegan breakfast. I would go back here again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and did not hurry you even though they were very busy. We did have to wait about 15 min. The food was great. They had a breakfast pot pie that was really good and unique. The “french toast neat” was the best French toast I have ever had. The vibe was energetic and up beat. All ages.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop after flying in from South Florida for a college visit to ASU. The breakfast/lunch options are fantastic. Everything tasted so fresh. It was great to be outside to get the feel of the campus and the beautiful AZ weather in March. Parking is available in an adjacent parking garage.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Pammysol
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Went three times on my ten day trip and ordered different items each time. Not sure I have ever been this impressed with a restaurant. Service, menu, execution, cleanliness. Spectacular experience.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Was looking online for a place to get brunch on a weekday with drinks and stumbled upon snooze.. I am so glad we did !!! There are sooo many different drinks to choose from. I tried the lavender mimosa and it was delicious!! My fiancé had the green tomato Bloody Mary which was also amazing. Our food was soo good and was hard to choose just one meal. I would absolutely come back. I loved the vibes there as well as the staff. Our server Alex was so friendly and provided us with some great suggestions to try ! I would absolutely come here again! Don’t miss this awesome spot !!

Date of visit: April 2018