“First time, not the last time”
Review of Postino Annex

Postino Annex
Ranked #7 of 887 Restaurants in Tempe
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Wow, what a cool place. Easy going staff, open and fun atmosphere. If the weather is good, try the nice patio. One the ASU campus. The menu is not large, and that is a plus. The server provided us with a couple of suggestions, answered our questions and was very knowledgeable. The sandwich suggestion had two different bread options, and I'm glad I went with the server's choice. Very delicious. This is a must visit location.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I visited this restarant once before abut 3 years ago and remembered the bruschetta! There are severeal options for the toppings on the bruschetta. My favorites are the fugi apple, brie and fig spread, second the prosciutto, figs and mascarpone and smoked salmon with pesto. Their salads are very good also. The staff is cheerful and friendly although were quite slow in refilling drinks. The atmosphere is nice, music very good but it could be a little loud. Certainly would return for another visit!!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this place! The outdoor patio in Tempe weather is just about perfect in April. I arrived before my team and had three or four people stop by to make me feel at home. I had some really good Chilean wine and then once everyone arrived we ordered the food. The ladies with me all ordered the bruschetta, which here is a choice of four different ones off of a list of about 8 or 10 unique offerings. I had never seen this before. They all raced about them too. Said it was like dinner candy in some cases.
I ordered the chicken panini on focaccia bread. It was a very large sandwich- thick and rich and delicious. I had to take half home with me it was so large.
The bar/ restaurant is unique and fun, didn’t seem to cater only to the younger crowd, which was really nice- a good mix of people. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We love this place! Server Steph is so friendly...actual the majority are! Monday and Tuesday's have a killer special...brushetta board and bottle of wine. Be prepared to wait. All good choices are fresh and delicious. This is our third season coming. Only negative is that the background music is too loud

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Unique Italian restaurant that offers Bruschetta and Panini as the main offerings. Nice ambiance and very unique and tasty food. A little loud, but not bad. The service is AMAZING! Food was unique and good, but not great - except for the gluten free bread, which was awesome!