“Very Authentic ”

Vincitorio's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincitorio's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 887 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in without a reservation, but only had to wait 15 minutes. Girls that were at the entrance were very friendly and accommodating. Great wine selection. Food was homemade and very good. Good portion sizes.

1  Thank Jason B

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I get lasagne whenever I haven't been somewhere before. It was rather excellent looking, but it tasted like cardboard with a red sauce and the house Chianti was weak. My wife's chicken marsala was tough and tasteless also. We won't be back!

1  Thank BigKArizona
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Delicious food, great service, excellent wine cellar, and old warm Italian hospitality combine to make Vincitorio's a favorite.

2  Thank barbbends2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

VinciTorio’s IS THE BEST - both Italian Restaurant & BEST Restaurant!! I give ALL my clients gift certificates to this wonderful neighborhood Italian special spot. Have taken many friends, relatives & out of town & out of state visitors to VinciTorio’s & the experiences have always been SUPERB. The music is ALWAYS so enjoyable. Billy is very talented, as are those musicians who entertain with him periodically. Marcie & Cody are THE BEST servers. So attentive & caring. They want to make sure our evening is perfect - as it always is fantastic! The owners are always present making sure every guest is treated as a guest in their home. YES, VINCITORIO’S is my favorite place to share.

1  Thank Karen s P
Reviewed 2 August 2018

My family and I were looking for a place to have regular Sunday dinners, a place we can meet regularly and call our own.
We have been to this restaurant and were happy with the food and service before but Sunday night changed our mine completely.
Service was so bad that part of our party left before the dinner arrived. Reservations at 5pm dinner around 7:20pm some of our party were missing food ordered dishes came out randomly. My son found a knot of weed in his salad. We showed the server and she couldn't figure it out either. It appeared the business was so involved in Mario's birthday weekend they forgot their customers. Live music that had no theme, it's Italian not John Denver. We complained to the Server. Management we never saw, if they were there at all. They were busy so maybe they just didn't care. Don't bring your kids, they won't last and will drive everyone crazy. Wine was good.
Not going back and won't recommend.

1  Thank marvontherim