“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #117 of 829 Restaurants in Tempe
Description: Brunch - Sat/Sun 10am - 2:30pm
Description: Brunch - Sat/Sun 10am - 2:30pm
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The name brings a vision of a walk up counter where you order a pita stuffed with sprouts or something to go. Pita Jungle is not that type of place. This place is a sit down restaurant (although I'm sure you can get take-away) with fantastic menu choices. My pita sandwich I ordered was amazing. The iced tea was amazing. The service was amazing. Atmosphere amazing. Okay, yeah, I liked it. I think you will too. We always stop here when we come for baseball Spring Training.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Good menu with lots of choices...even for vegan/vegetarians. The space is wide open and comfortable.

The staff is friendly and the service and food are good.

1  Thank mrt1955
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We ate catered food from here and the falafel sandwiches were great! The hummus was finished by the time we went back for seconds! Great place to cater your next event.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

The hummus is almost as good as the one by me in Mesa.
The honey chicken lavosh pizza is so good. I will be honest and say it's almost to good. I always want more.
My friend had a Greek Salad and to be honest it was to big for him. So I helped.
I will be back next time I'm eating in Tempe. The food is just so good. No other place fits my health food desire like Pita Jungle.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

The menu is diverse enough to offer options to appeal to many different palates, although all of the dishes are Mediterranean in style. I never saw so many different types of hummus outside of a market or grocery store! There are a variety of salads, pitas, lavash wraps, pizzas, etc. It is easy to assemble a filling, healthy, balanced, and very flavorful meal, and there are vegetarian options. The food is good, though not outstanding (hence the "average" rating). The dining is very casual (think of it as one step above ordering at the counter). Our waiter was friendly and attentive, and the kitchen didn't have any difficulty modifying our order slightly. Considering how casual this restaurant is and the fact that the servers are earning tips, I wouldn't necessarily call Pita Jungle a value. The prices seemed to be only a little bit steep for the quality of the food and the setting. Yet, it was good enough that I would come back again during another visit to Tempe.