“Great Time at Dominicalito”
Ocean View from Pool Infinity Pool
TV Area
Toucan's sight of the House
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3 with 2 full-size beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

raquel s
“Great Time at Dominicalito”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Staying at Villa Diamante was a more than getaway, it completely exceeded any expectations I may have had. Our villa overlooking the ocean was a highlight of my stay. Falling asleep to the serene sound of the waves and oceanlife and waking to the sunrise across the Pacific while having coffee on the deck was a rejunvitating start to my mornings. The accomidations were stellar--I especially enjoyed having my own private bathroom! If you plan on staying in Dominicalito, I highly recommend this spectacular place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jun 2018
Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Paradise Management Staff.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing