Bella Vista Lodge
Villas Alturas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$157
MAVI Surf Hotel de Dominical(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hotel Cuna del Angel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
Waterfall Villas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$136
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Villas Rio Mar(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$63
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Roca Verde(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$129
Plaza Suites(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$100
Albergue Alma de Hatillo(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Rio Lindo Resort(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$60
Cool Vibes Beach Hostel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2011

The Bella Vista which overlooks Dominicalito is one of the best hidden secrets in Dominical. Not only do they offer gourmet brunches and dinners at an affordable price but also the suites and cabinas are great to. I just left the 2nd of Nov. and can't wait to go back. If you are interested in staying there the lower cabins are great they offer privacy and home kitchenettes. I wish I would have grabbed one when I stayed. Thanks to Bert, Charlie and Bryan for their great accommodating spirits.

Room Tip: Grab the private suite cabins below they are great
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Spencer C
Reviewed 14 October 2011

We had a wonderful time at the Lodge. Unfortunately our stay was far too short but Bert went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and safe (emergency medical provisions for my daughter!). The food was excellent, the horseback ride was amazing, the place itself is immaculate and the view is straight from a postcard. Domenical is a fun little town and that section of the coast was our favorite. We will be back next year! Mark, Anna, Luke and Mason.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I just stayed a week at the bella vista lodge and had an fabulously relaxing time. It is a great location to get away and just chill out because there is no one to bother you on the top of a mountain. It also works as a great home base with tons to do within an hour drive. Great national parks, surfing, ecotourism, restaurants and bars. My week went by so fast because I was always off doing something different. Do yourself a favor and at least stop by and say hello to the owners Charlie and Bert and there main man Brian, great guys that pour a stiff drink. The view also doesn't suck and the food is creative and not the Costa Rica norm.

Room Tip: Get a rental car with 4 wheel drive. It is a lot of fun driving those road up to the bella vista.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2011

My experience at Bella Vista was awesome. The accomodations were top notch and the food, prepared by the owner - Bert Woodson - was five star. I love the area of Dominicalito and Dominial and find the local people very kind and refreshing. If you are looking for a beautiful get away with a laid back atmosphere, then Bella Vista Lodge should be your choice. I can't wait to go back, its a beautiful place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2011

My guidebook spoke of a "Colorado-style lodge with magnificent views" that would arrange horseback tours to Cascadas Nauyaca. These photos only hint at the magnificence:

Personable and detail-oriented owner/host Bert Woodson made the experience stress-free and fun. I stayed at the Lodge my first two nights in Costa Rica before traveling to Quepos, Jacó and Papagayo. I returned for another two, previously unplanned wonderful nights on my way to Osa Peninsula. Would return again tomorrow if I could!

Room Tip: If you don't need the two-bedroom cabin, the Toucan Room (one double bed) is set apart from the others and has beautiful views.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends