Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews juan carlos beautiful hotel amazing surroundings exotic flowers yoga studio lake atitlan the entire staff other guests gym wellness buddha candles energy beauty world paradise harmony
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just spent an amazing time at Casa Prana at Lake Atitlan. The resort offers beautiful views, rare experiences like volcano hiking, great yoga classes and outstanding food. Very helpfull staff, clean rooms and wonderful location. I really recommend this place to all - Casa Prana is just as perfect for a romantic getaway as for a relaxing vacation with friends and family.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank stevewilltill
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We spent three nights in Casa Prana. I would love to spend more time. Everything was exactly as I like. Adorable place, great food, lovely people. My wife was enchanted as well. These people touched us deeply! See you soon, Casa Prana.

Room tip: Try the yoga classes.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank allen c
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for three nights this week and had a really nice time. The service from Gabby, Paul and the rest of the staff was excellent. The location is amazing with great views and impeccable grounds. The chef was a pleasure to speak with and his food was top notch as well. I would highly recommend Casa Prana.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LightPacker302796
Reviewed 21 March 2018

My experience in Casa Prana couldn't have been better. They are really the best people I met at the Lake. I became a dedicated fan. I will come back soon. Thanks to all people in Casa Prana. You are marvelous.

Room tip: The food may ordered a la Carte or something specially made.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank GladysE137
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed in Casa Prana in this last January for a weekend. This is a special place difficult to find these days. It has a special beauty because the Bay (Santa Cruz) is out of the main circulation and still keeps its natural charm. The owners of this resort have probably invested a big money, not only with the premises that are top quality but also with the huge and beautiful gardens.
It is not a sophisticated sumptuous resort. It is conceived and treated to be naturally attractive.
I was with my wife, who is a landscape architect. She appreciated the work there and we are planning to come back by the end of the year.
We were treated in the best manner, with good food and good support. They arranged tours and transportation from Antigua to Atitlan and later from the lake back to Guatemala City. These people in Casa Prana are highly organized and professional. They know what they are doing.
We wish much success to this lovely resort and this wonderful people.

Room tip: Ask for the Extra Services. They have a long list with quite affordable prices.
Date of stay: January 2018