Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TravelocityUS$21
CheapTicketsUS$21
Orbitz.comUS$21
TripadvisorUS$21
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Awesome staff, reasonable prices, clean rooms! Overall a great experience. So much laundry and great restaurants close by. Would stay longer/again for sure! Food delivered right to your room, 10Q beers at happy hour and lots of space to chill and read in hammocks.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

worst night's sleep I've had for a while.
pros: cheap for private room. hot water. great views. happy hour.

cons: spider infestation. paper thin walls. leaking toilet. lack of curfew. music from front restaurant/back gym blaring from 8am.

nice staff but I wouldn't go back if you paid me.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Multistory building with spectacular views on rooftop, nice garden where you can have drinks or stretch out and relax. The rooms were basic but clean and the price very fair. The hotel itself was very nice, but I was annoyed by the behaviour of some of the other guests. Someone brought a dog that ruined the opportunity to relax, and some guests were very loud.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mikkelml71
Delrino C, Gerente at Hotel Pinocchio, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Mikkel M I regret so much my brother we do our best to make our clients feel good, really for us the first thing is our guests, Sorry for your disagreement.
Hugs.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had a great stay at Hotel Pinocchio with my girlfriend. The rooms were nice and clean and the water was hot. The view from the roof is AMAZING. Very affordable rooms and dedicated, delightful staff. I highly recommend Hotel Pinocchio.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a little over two weeks and absolutely loved the place. The rooftop view is spectacular and a great spot to relax at with chairs or mattresses to lay on. Hammocks outside the rooms, and their dorms or'shared' rooms are two individual beds so you won't be crammed in with 10 other people. Quieter vibe than a lot of other places in San Pedro which was a nice respite. All local staff who were very friendly the whole stay. Also, for breakfast I HIGHLY recommend the breakfast bagel, which I ate probably 10 of the 16 days I spent there.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Delrino C, Gerente at Hotel Pinocchio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Hi Patrick, thank you for writing us and giving suggestions and comments of the Hotel, we always think to provide a better service. Thank you.