“Amazing restaurant!!!”
Review of Sababa restaurant

Sababa restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Best food I had in San Pedro and most likely the best Israeli restaurant I have ever been.Totally recommended!

Dor S, Manager at Sababa restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your response to Sababa restaurant Trip Advisor account. Your response is important to us and helps us. We will be happy to see you on your next visit in our restaurant.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We had the Alfredo and pesto pastas for dinner - both were really yummy and generous portion sizes. We also had the tempura battered fries which were delicious. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere really nice, overall a great meal out :)

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Really recommended! Ive been eating in sababa few times and everytime it was excellent. The service was fast and the food was great.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Went to this place and ordered coffee and ice cream sandwich, when i had been waiting for 40 minutes my food still
hadn't come, people around me had been waiting for a long time as well and were also annoied. They brought me my coffee after like 10 minutes, so i had already drinked that. After 40 minutes of wait I walked out of there, and they still charged me full
price for the coffee and didn't even apoloize for this terrible service.

Dor S, Manager at Sababa restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We're very sorry to hear about your experience in the restaurant. it was very busy in the restaurant and therefore the food was delayed. We are sorry if you did not receive proper service from the workers. We will be very happy to compensate you and give you another experience next time with coffee and ice cream sandwich on the house❤

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Sababa is amazing, its a wonderful restaurant, the food is excellent and service is great!
The decor and view are sensational! you will defiantly love your picture taken there!