Tubac Golf Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Santa Rita Lodge(Madera Canyon)
View Hotel
Inn at San Ignacio(Green Valley)
Stage Stop Inn(Patagonia)
View Hotel
All reviewstin cupgolf coursehacienda kinghacienda roomstables restaurantleather furnitureplay golfcottonwood treesgreat golfgolf shophole coursesgreen grasssanta rita mountainsmexican tilenice patioart galleriesbreakfast and dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I was very impressed by the details provided by the resort. The price was great and the lodging exceeded my expectations in features. Large with gas kiva fireplace, seating area, refrigerator, tv, stereo, and outside sitting area. And the rooms were quiet. I could not hear any activity in the adjoining rooms even though I knew they were occupied. The room could have been a little bit cleaner, but I would nevertheless recommend staying there. I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank LovesNM
Reviewed 9 December 2011

We were here for a business meeting in early December. The lodging was superb. While we did not get to play the golf course, it appeared to be in pretty good shape for this time of year.

The room was well appointed, and had a lot of nice features... flat screen TV, nice fire place, adequate seating area, nice outdoor patio with chairs & table, huge bathroom, etc. The bed was super comfy.

Breakfast at the restaurant was good. Catering for large group meals was also quite good.

It's a short drive or ~ 1 mile walk to Tubac village

And check out the night time sky... if you get away from the buildings / ambient lighting, the stars are amazing!

Room Tip: Units 23 -45 are nice hacienda style duplex rooms
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank IceCapBreeze
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We golfed here the afternoon of November 11, and the course was charming, peaceful, uncrowded, and in great shape. The holes in the Tubac triangle were challenging, and playing the famous "trainwreck" hole from the movie Tin Cup was neat. (I'm proud to say that I didn't break any of my clubs, either.) Loved the experience overall!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Played Tubac Golf Resort (Otero/Rancho courses) today. It is in the best condition I have ever seen it in the last 15 years or so. On the other hand the service in the bar/restaurant was horrible. Six of us went in the bar area for drinks and lunch. We seated ourselves and waited about 5 minutes or so for a waitress to come over and give us some place settings. She never said hello or gave us any type of greeting. Not a very friendly person. Then she waited on another table. While waiting we gathered up menus from some of the other tables. The bar-tender looked over at us a couple of times but continued to clean glasses. So we just sat there and waited for our waitress to come back. The bar area only had four other costomers in there at the time. After 25 minutes we decided to get up and go to another restuarant down the street. I think this is unexcusable for such a nice resort with such a fantastic golf course. To sum it up, golf a 10 out of 10. Bar/restaurant, go somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed 23 October 2011

The food was great, the staff friendly but greatly in need of basic training. Hostess actual took cell phone out and was talking on it while showing us our table, then had to just point to it. We overheard couples with reservations for window tables being told, "sorry, someone else was seated there before I came on". A few other things could be overlooked, servers were working hard, but someone with restaurant experience should be training your eager but inept staff.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends