“A place to share old memories and make new ones.....”

Flintstone's Bedrock City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Flintstone gang invites you to spend an hour or the entire day with them at Bedrock City. We have an array of fun activities including our Theme Park and Gift Shop. While you're here you can spend the night in our Campground. Join Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, and all the Flintstone characters in a fun and entertaining adventure.
Reviewed 5 December 2017

This was my 3rd time visiting Bedrock City in my life. Once when I was a little girl and the other two times since I have had children of my own to share it with. Myself personally planned for these visits and associated my children with Flintstones. Including playing Flintstones on our way to Bedrock City and the Grand Canyon in our portable Dvd player. You can't expect your kids to get excited or show interest in something that you have never exposed them to. Bedrock City is essentially a playground you pay a small fee to get into, is most peoples views. It is so much more than that however. It is a piece of history you are exposing them to and making them a part of. My kids can personally say they have slid down a dinosaurs tail just like Fred Flintstone. There is a small diner at the end of the gift shop with stone aged priced coffee and decent food. The items in the gift shop are comparably priced with other gift shops and have items I haven't found elsewhere. I really hope this places makes it and is around for me to be able to take my grandchildren to (when I have them). It really is "A place right outta history".

2  Thank Rachael A
"piece of history"
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 21 November 2017

LOVED IT!!!!! A piece of history!! A real time machine back to the 70s. Kids loved it. The lady who worked there was super friendly and all around awesome. Gift show is great too. I hope it's here for another 150 years.

2  Thank mr0ssler
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My husband found Valle and then found Flintstone's Bedrock City. From our home in Australia we were so excited about this place. We arrived late into Valle late in the afternoon and headed straight there. The staff were still happy to let us in and even took us on the train around the park. It was great fun reliving our childhood memories of the cartoon. I'm not sure who had more fun, the adults or the kids! It is a very unique place and a bit of fun for a reasonable amount of money. The whole family enjoyed themselves and we are glad we visited.

1  Thank AlannaOld
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We saw this on our way from the Grand Canyon to Williams, Arizona. We had our 10 and 7 year olds with us. The cost is $5 per person to get in and it’s self guided. We spent about 45 minutes there going in and out of the buildings. It was very cool to see the cartoon come to life. While our kid’s never watched the show they enjoyed going through the buildings, sitting in the cars and motorcycles, going down the slide and climbing through the huge snake. They thought it was funny to see a phone made out of a bone, the meteor in the classroom, the dinosaur meat at the grocery store, etc. it was well worth the stop. It could use some upkeep but it didn’t impact the overall experience. Definitely worth a stop if you have the time.