“Had a great time at Bojo's”

Bojo's Grill & Sports Club
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Winslow
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Casual dining in Historic downtown Winslow on Route 66 just steps from that famous Standin' on the corner, corner. All our food is made to order, when you order it. All from fresh ingredients. Our burgers, steaks and chicken breasts are all flame broiled. All we serve is amazing, deliscious and will bring you back again and again. Our wait staff and support staff are second to none and the atmosphere is light hearted and pleasant. Come give us a try today!
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Great food, nice sports bar too watched LSU stomp GA. Nice drinks as well. Get the shredded beef sopapilla.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We didn’t know to sit anywhere, but once someone told us that, our visit was good. I had the southwest tacos and it was outstanding! Sometimes I dislike the taste of refried beans because they taste like dish soap, but these were delicious!
If I lived nearby, I’d eat them regularly.
My honey, on the other hand, had a patty melt and said he’d give it a 3 of 5, because it was over cooked. He rates it as average, and wouldn’t get it again.
Our waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The beer was cold, prices reasonable, and the food was good, just what you would expect from a small pub. I would have rated it average, but they were very accommodating for our group party.

I would have liked the place better if it had some sort of theme tying it to the area and if the lighting was a little less harsh.

If you are looking to have some fun with friends, this is the place.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

After you visit the corner on Winslow, AZ, stop in a drink a delicious food. Family friendly. Homemade salsa.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The food wasn't awful, but not as good as I thought it might be. It is, however, a local joint and listening to everyone talking to each other was still worth it.