“Great Food/Friendly Staff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

After driving all day and making an overnight stop in Winslow, my family and I were craving a good meal. We came upon the Falcon restaurant and were happy we did. My wife had the hamburger steak dinner and loved it. My daughter and I were more adventurous and had a cheeseburger and fries.
All three of us cleaned our plates and were mighty full afterwards. Although the place was pretty busy (a large group was there at the same time), the staff were great and always came around checking on us.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Do not come for breakfast if you are in a hurry. There were only us and one other table and it took like 10 minutes after seating to get menus. Then another 10 minutes to take our drink order (drinks only she wasn't going to take the food order). Then 10 more minutes to get our drinks. Then 10 minutes to get our orders placed. Then 15 minutes for food. We were a larger party so I don't expect a server to carry all of our plates at once but my 7 year old had her plate and was well over half way through eating her pancakes before my dish even came out. Food was good but don't go if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of food, serving size, and service. Steak and eggs were reasonably priced and was cooked as ordered.... would highly recommend stopping here for real home cooking...down to earth.....comfort food...

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We had dinner and the food was tasty. Service was excellent! A very nice find. Fajitas were nice and so was pulled pork sandwich. The restaurant was very clean and quick.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Ok, it was a Sunday and we needed a late lunch! Not a lot open on Route 66 on Sunday afternoon, lucky for us!! The ambiance leaves a bit to be desired, but the green chili burger is amazing! Seriously one of the best burgers I've ever had! A must have if you're near Winslow!

Date of visit: June 2018