All reviewscolorado riverconference centerclose to downtownnice hotelgreat place to stayparking lotclean roomsnice stayeasy accessexercise roomnice roomsan diegohgifirmnessdialconventionproximity
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

During my most recent stay in Yuma to visit my grandkids. Their Staff were ever so helpful, Michelle remembered me by name and anticipated my needs. Much to do and see. Definitely must be a do again kind of place. Food was great! Two thumbs up

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
CalistaF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Dear orthoduck:

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at our Hilton Garden Inn. I am so pleased to hear that Michelle and the rest of our staff went out of their way to make your stay a memorable one. It is my sincere hope that you will consider staying with us again if you find yourself in the Yuma area.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I discovered when I reviewed my bill that there was extra hidden room chargers. When I asked for them to be removed, they refused. Also, no coffee is offered in the morning and the A/C in the room is very loud.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
CalistaF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear Earl E:

Please allow me to apologize that your stay with us was not to your expectations. We typically do a much better job of meeting and exceeding the needs of our guests, and I regret this was not your experience. I can assure you that there are no hidden fees at our Hilton Garden Inn. You may see something that is noted on your folio as a "surcharge" and this is a tax that is imposed by the City of Yuma, as we are located in the Historic District. I apologize that this was not explained to you more thoroughly, and I hope that we will have another opportunity to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

This hotel is one of the best I've stayed at in Arizona. Super-professional staff, clean comfortable rooms, nice restaurant and bar...all in the setting of a historical site on the Colorado River. It is very nice having a cup of coffee, taking a morning walk...so peaceful. An A+ place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
CalistaF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Thomas H:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. Our riverfront location is a HUGE plus in the eyes of our guests, and I am so glad that you were able to enjoy yourself during your stay. It is my sincere hope that we can look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice property very accommodating the rooms slept six comfortably the breakfast was good but we ended up going to cracker barrel the next exit westbound Kids enjoyed pool and the have bar and happy hour close to most attractions located right off freeway and very quiet in back rooms comfortable beds we had 2 beds and a pull out sofa so we had plenty of room

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
CalistaF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Tom H:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. Our convenient location to Downtown Yuma is among the favorite features of our guests, and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed it as well. It is my sincere hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Other coworker was locked out of room due to lock issue and was told all other rooms booked so had to make own arrangements to find place to sleep. Management did not get corrected until next morning leaving him witgout his belongings. No compensation given for room he was unable to use

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank christophercI6786IB
CalistaF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear christophercI6786IB:

Thank you so much for sharing your concerns with us. I can assure you that your coworker's experience with our property was not at all typical of our hotel, and we regret that it happened. I can assure you that we have been in contact with your coworker, and that the issue has been resolved, though I cannot divulge the nature of compensation here. It is my sincere hope that this isolated incident does not mar your opinion of our hotel, and that we can look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Warmest Regards,