“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”

Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Yuma
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Clean well kept property. Thee staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast offered an excellent selection and great omelets. I have stayed at this property before and the next time I pass through Yuma I will stay at this property again. Consistently a 10.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sarah V, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for such for such a great review! Our staff really does go above and beyond to make our guest feel welcomed and at home. I will definitely let our kitchen team know about your kind words and kudos to our chef. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I needed to stay at a hotel in Yuma for a week for work. This hotel was a great choice. It’s within walking distance from Old Downtown Yuma which is such a quaint little place to go in the evening. Close to the freeway.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sarah V, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

I would like to thank you for your review of our property and for such kind words. Besides our superb staff our location is a favorite among our guest, especially if you get a room with a river view, if you stay with us again be sure to see if we have one available. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The beds were excellent as were the pillows. Hey that is 70% the battle at a motel. Breakfast was value if you paid the 5$ in advance. The same meal is 12.$ if you walk in!
Our room had a view over a park and the Colorado River.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the river view!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim B
Sarah V, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for your review of our property and I am happy to hear that you were able to get a good nights rest with the comfort of our beds and pillows. I believe you are referring to our bed and breakfast package and I agree it is a great deal for a wonderful cook to order breakfast. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I’ve stayed at this hotel three times in 2017 with my last stay on 12/29. Overall this hotel outperforms other hotels of similar standing. The staff is superb and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Each time I come here, my stay is just as good as the last! Consistency!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank elsar2018

I would like to start off with a huge thank you for such a great review of our property! Every one of our team members strives for excellence and it is reviews like this that show we are accomplishing what we've set out for. I will pass along your kind words to the rest of our staff and thank you again for staying here and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Definitely a place to stay in Yuma. Clean and quiet. Very hospitable staff. Great breakfast. Great views of the Colorado River and not far from old downtown. Spent a night there visiting with friends. Will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sarah V, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

I would like to thank you for your great review of our property. I am happy to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome and that our location is a perk for you.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.