“Authentic Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This family owned Mexican restaurant offers a variety of delicious options in a pleasant atmosphere. Dining area is clean and colorful. Wait staff friendly, food very good and prices reasonable. Restaurant frequently by locals daily.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Wasn't in on the decision to go here. I love Mexican food so I didn't protest, but I wasn't particularly optimistic. Place was almost empty (got there a little after 7) so that didn't instill confidence and there weren't any Mexicans eating there. Sorry, but that's always part of my decision making process when choosing a Mexican restaurant.

So, the food. . .it was ok. The salsa (my other critical element on which to judge Mexican food) was. . .ok. Pretty good flavor, a little odd taste but good, but too thin.

So, like I said, it was ok. It rated about where I expected--right in the middle. I think it's 13 of 35. I think I'll try the other 12 ahead of it before I return.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

we have been going here over 40 years,,,,,,,man things have changed..the burritos were very little and not worth the money and the taco was even worse,,it is hard believe they have got so high to eat there..we were very disappointed and will not go back....there are other better Mexican food restaurants in Yuma,,,especially for the money...

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We love the lunch menu, the prices are great and the service is really fast. The food is always very good.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Have eaten here before. We were surprised at the time it took to get our order. The food was fine but our waitress was not very interested in taking care of us. There was only one other table in the place that had customers. They arrived after we did and left before we did. Not sure why we were not taken care of, however her tip reflected our service.